I had a bad day today, can you people cheer me up :(?

Can you people post funny things or funny videos so I can cheer up please I'm really sad :( I'm not trying to seek attention so please don't say that, I'm seriously sad right now

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

What Girls Said 4

• What happened? Here's a few jokes tho
    "Twinkle twinkle little star i want to hit you with a car throw you off a cliff so high hope you break your neck and die"
    "Sometimes you just have to close your eyes, count to ten and remind yourself you won't look good in jail clothes and walk away from the dumbass in front of you"
    "You'll always have a special place in my heart no matter how much you've hurt me... JUST KIDDING eat shit and die! Oh and, GO FUKK YOURSELF"
    "When your ex calls and says he misses you all you can do is laugh yourself to death and hope the ambulance gets there in time"
    "I have a date with my bed tonight we're sooo gonna sleep together"
    But best advice is put on some music and dance your sadness away IT WORKS FOR ME

• Thanks you and I really don't want to talk about it :/

• No problem! Goodluck and life's as sad as you make it
      I don't believe that but gotta say something to make∪feel betterヽ (^。^) ノ

• Eh girl

What happened?

• Pudding

It's just a funny word

• I am sorry about that, girl. I hope this makes you feel a little better!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6thq1zq_PVk