Do you think it's lame when people upload themself smoking weed on Social Media?

I have a few people on Snapchat who posts pictures and videos on their Snapchat story of them smoking weed. I think it's lame af. It's like, cool you smoke weed. Badass. Why are you showing everyone you smoke?

The same applies to Facebook/Insta.
Some dude from my highschool changed his pic on Facebook to him smoking a joint. I felt like commentinc saying how lame it was. But I just deleted him instead.

Am I the only person who hates this?

• I agree, it's super lame and annoying
  • No, i smoek w33d 2. Am purt of da kewl kidz krew m8

Most Helpful Girl

• It gets even lamer as you get older. Dudes that are like 45 doing that? Total losers.

Most Helpful Guy

• after a while its like wtf seriously you smoke weed and take pics of yourself all damn day 😂

whenever my friend picks up he takes a snapchat and he's got this giant Ziploc bag full of weed LOL 😂 fucking wow hahaa. he's all smiling and shit bahahaa priceless 😂

What Girls Said 4

• If it's snapchat, I don't care. If it's on other places, then I think it is. I smoke, but I don't advertise it.

• It's not cool to smoke weed, it's stupid. Even more stupid to post it in social media, where parents, teachers, relarives and present or future bosses can see it. I'm also bored of seeing provocative pictures, but that's another chapter

• I think it's super lame that they even do weed ever...

• I smoke weed sometimes, but I will never post me smoking weed on social media.

What Guys Said 5

• I think places like vine, snapchat and the like serve no logical purpose and are a waste of time. They are merely places meant for one of two things either attention seeking or getting your ego stroked by thousands if not more people.

• Oh my - I have never seen it but it sounds so lame

• I completely agree...

Especially when they make short videos of themselves exhaling the smoke into the camera.

Fuckin' tacky as hell.

• Omfg. He does that.
      Guess what. He has a Scottish last name. He's disgracing your people brother! I say we take him out. 👊

• Off with his heid!! 😈

• Yes, it''s lame and for all attention seeking ,

• I think people who upload pictures of themselves NOT smoking weed are lame.
    Like wtf, we get it, you don't smoke weed. Stop rubbing it in.