Is this "harassing" women?

Yesterday, I was just browsing the "Guitar/Music Discussion" page I am a part of and there was this girl that posted some random question, so I said some funny comment. She liked the comment, so I proceeded to say, "You liked my comment. Should I change my relationship status now?" And then the shit hit the fan. She said she was being "harassed" when it was intended as a joke. I was laughing because I couldn't believe that shit, and then everyone ganged up on me except a couple of logical guys that took my side. I didn't have a problem getting teamed up, I had a lot of fun pissing them off. I ended up getting banned from the page, but I don't really care much anymore, I wouldn't want to be a part of a group of suck ups anyway (This wouldn't have blown up if it was a guy...), but just curious. If that happened to you, would you say it was harassment?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't have said so, unless she said she was uncomfortable by that and you continued to do it. But, from what actually happened, I wouldn't consider it harassment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Complete harassment. You disgusting excuse for a man, you think making a harmless joke isn't harassment? What is wrong with you!

Nah, those people are jokes.

• The funny thing was that the comments spread so far, the people that joined on against me didn't even know what I had said... it was just because everyone else was lol

• Yep, and I thought the admins would be intelligent, but then today I was banned haha

• Lol that's just the way it is.

#masculinism

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't go as far as harassment, but it wasn't just a harmless joke.

• Are you serious? How was that harmful?

• Just that it wasn't very funny. A lot of women get those kinds of comments and they get old fast.

What Guys Said 2

• It seems a bit over sensitive to me. When these things kick off it is best to walk away.

• Ugh. Fuck women like that (and their pussy white-knights).