Is this House too big for one person?

I have decided i want to live here on my own, would that be weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is a nice house. If that is what you like, and you can afford to live there comfortably, go for it! I want to live alone, but since I need to clean the house (not hire someone, because I couldn't afford it lol) I want a 2 bedroom one story. Nice for a decent size master, an extra room for an office if there isn't one, if there is then a guest room or game room.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a nice home, you will have it at some point in life if you really want it.

• Do you think it's too big?

• Well, this House is located in Florida, Naples in Riverstone and it costs just under 700k to BUY. You are way off with that price lol.

• Like i said, It all depends on the location. I home like that in California is around the price range i spoke of.

What Girls Said 1

• OMG THATS A DREAM HOUSE 😍😍😍 it is quite big to be honest but really , if u can afford it don't let anything stop u from getting it !! Good luck ! 😊

• The House seems so small to me for some reason tough, I don't know why.

• Well that's even better lol ! just go for it ! 😄 I wouldn't think about it twice ! 😍

What Guys Said 2

• If you can afford it, go for it.

• fuck it xD if you can afford it, go for it :D