What do you typically do when you experience awful customer service?

• I don't like to get involved or be "that person" who complains, so I just ignore it and move on
  • I just assume that person may be having a bad day, and forget it, and move on
  • I let that employee know right away, and try to get them to correct their mistake if they aren't already trying to
    Vote C
  • I bypass the employee, and go straight to the manager to complain about the poor service
    Vote D
  • I call in or email the company or corporate about poor service
    Vote E
  • I leave my complaints directly on the company's webpage or on various review type websites
    Vote F
  • I talk to the employee, the manager, the company, and leave poor reviews online about the poor service
    Vote G

23

Most Helpful Girl

• I just don't frequent the place again.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• It usually results in the same reaction I'd give to anyone who's being rude to me, a sharp "HEY! Don't be rude, now calm your crap and try again.".

Usually snaps them back to focus, they apologize, I brush it off, we carry on. I apparently have a commanding voice, so I've been told.

• I tend to ignore it and just move on, never going back to that place.

• I would ask for the person's name, and write a handwritten letter to the manager to show I mean business

What Girls Said 1

• I will usually post a scathing review on Yelp. That's only if it was really bad though. One time I started yelling at the clerk at a 7 Eleven. I was tired and totally not in the mood to be complacent and they were being fucking retarded