(QUIZ) How old is ur soul :D?

Your soul was around during the Industrial Revolution.( 200 YEARS OLD )

Your soul is the perfect balance between ancient and new, it saw the modern world but it still carries the wisdom of an ancient soul. Your soul was around during the Industrial Revolution, when the world burst into modernism. Your soul was there as scientific discoveries and mechanical inventions made the world clearer and more efficient and functional. There's a reason you always want the world to function as it's supposed to, it's your soul.

woah 200 years old... Lol, does anyone have an older soul? :D

Lol all ur souls are older than mine 😄😅 by the way nice descriptions guys ! 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I got the oldest soul - 1500 years old around the fall of Roman empire.
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4406-823b-d379020e4c0c.jpg

It won't copy description for me but I agree I am very old fashioned.

• Your soul is among the most ancient. It was around at the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of Christianity. You beheld the dramatic shift that took place in Western culture as Monotheism spread across the world. If at times you feel like there is nothing original in the world and you have seen it all, it's probably your soul telling you that it's time to try something new. After all, it's hard to keep such an ancient essence feeling fresh and content.

Most Helpful Girl

• Your soul was around during the Industrial Revolution.

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...47e7-b185-b391dd1f4628.jpg

Ahaha I agree with this.

• Yaaaay finally someone like me 😂✌ yeah I agree with mine too lol

• Yep they sure are hahahh 😆😄

• Ahahahaha

What Guys Said 5

• It's about yay old apparently

• Your soul was around during the Industrial Revolution.( 200 YEARS OLD )

• 570 years old, renaissance

• You... didn't link the quiz

• OMG im sorry 😅 i will link it now.. Thanks 😅

• Im1500 , among the ancient souls apparently, I saw the roman empire fall and the rise of Christianity, I feel like the world has nothing new to offer. (which explains me going through great lengths to be my own person, stand out, look for new things and make my mark)

• Same i got the 1500 year old soul , i'm old fashioned :)

• Yeah the majority got it ! 😊

• Yeah seems most men here are old fashioned too and i thought i was alone :O

• Haahah no u aren't the only one ! 😄 Sometimes I prefer old fashioned things ! 😊

What Girls Said 6

• Your soul is experiencing life for the first time!

http://i.imgur.com/Uxo7Wvn.jpg

You truly are one of a kind! Your soul is brand new and it's never been here before. You experience the world with the kind of freshness and joy that few others can muster, because your soul is still excited by every fresh aroma and every beautiful sound. You are struck by the wonder that is science and art, and you can't seem to soak it up fast enough! Enjoy the bright and shining world before you, you're seeing it for the first time.

Do you feel like this is correct? Tell us how old you think your soul is!

Haha.

• "Your soul was around during the Renaissance (570 Years Old).

Your soul is definitely ancient. It was around during the Renaissance, as poetry, philosophy, and art were springing up and thriving. It beheld the grandeur of Michelangelo's paintings on the Sistine Chapel when they were just unveiled, and it was there when Columbus discovered America. If you find yourself incredibly moved by a piece of music or a poem it is your soul aching for those early days"

• Your soul was around during the fall of the Roman Empire!

Your soul is among the most ancient. It was around at the fall of the Roman Empire and the rise of Christianity. You beheld the dramatic shift that took place in Western culture as Monotheism spread across the world. If at times you feel like there is nothing original in the world and you have seen it all, it's probably your soul telling you that it's time to try something new. After all, it's hard to keep such an ancient essence feeling fresh and content.

• yes me :P it's about 900 years old

• Fall of the Roman empire 1500 years

• I'm 575 years old. Renaissance era soul lol.