Any programmers out there looking to create a new site?

Okay, so I had a great idea. Let's create a new dating site. One that turns the tables around a little bit.

I'm looking for experienced designers and coders who are willing to work in their free time (emphasis on free).

What Girls Said 1

• I wanna hear the concept!

• basically reversing the way online dating works to make it more effective. Women are inundated with hundreds of messages each day and they have a really hard time being able to create that bond with someone.
      My plan is instead of guys messaging women, the women have to message the guys they are interested in. Guys are able to poke them to say, "Hey look at me, I'm interested in you".
      However, the girl has to make the first contact with the guy.

I believe this will change the dating scene because what happens in women are generally more picky with who they choose. Granted this idea can be bad for some because it may skew the perception that women have about themselves and increase their ego so much that they are reaching for an unobtainable goal.

The benefit is they have that opportunity to build that connection with someone they like. Why? Because guys are more likely to respond to a woman then a woman is to respond to a man.

• Just a quick google search came up with a few here is one of them http://www.checkhimout.com/

• @Anon1999 dammit, they beat me to it...

What Guys Said 1

• What's the idea?

• I've noticed over the past year or so, that it's a numbers game. The more you send out the better your odds of someone replying. This is true in many ways because what happens is a woman may simply give up responding to people because there are simply too many messages. Or they are only getting creepy messages and can't tell the difference between an honest person verses someone who wants to use them.

I want to make women responsible now for who they pick. They have to ask the men out now.
      Why? because women will most likely pick someone that interests them instead of simply sending out a mass message to everyone in the hopes of them replying. So we are playing the game that the man will most likely respond as well as the woman because she was originally interested in him. This will limit the amount of messages she gets making responding seeming less intimidating.

• But the reason they're inundated is skewed supply/demand dynamics. There simply are way more men than women on such sites, especially if it's short term oriented and even more so if it's purely for sex. The Ashley-Madison hack confirmed this. There were millions of male accounts and only a few thousand female ones who weren't even that actively used. I'd think creating a site that never allows the male/female ratio to go beyond 1:1 would be the answer. New males would enter a queue system and move up every-time a new female joined or another male higher in the queue abandons his spot. A payment could perhaps move you out of the queue unless the ratio is higher than, say 2:1.