Guys, Which smell do I look like? Pic in description?

Basil, Mint, Vanilla, or Lavender or other?
Say your initial decision first and then your explanation in a separate paragraph if explaining please. :)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/111637326@N06/?

I am 5' 8", play sports, get very shy when spoken to but can also be annoying depending on who I'm around. I sometimes have a lower voice (ex. in the morning sometimes) and, in general, can be a little masculine (in my opinion).

• Other (explain)
    67% (10)
  • Basil, Mint, Lavender or Vanilla?
    33% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll
Updates:
Thanks all who have replied yet!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• You look like my best friend's little sister, its actually pretty scary.

Lavender is a good smell. Have to admit though, can't say I've been trained to tell people how they smell based on what they look like. Just go with something light and easy on the nose. I really hate when a girl puts on an overpowering perfume that makes me cough if I get too close to her.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's impossible for me. I get sinuses and my eyes water if I put too much on.

• *that phase was years ago

• Based more on your description than looks I'd say rose. You smell and look pretty but can be thorny

0|0
    0|0
  • You look kinda weird to be to be honest not attracted to you, but I don't know maybe vanilla or you look like the type who puts too much perfume and too many different types of perfume on.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's just the lighting.

• DAFAUQ people how the hell should I know ur freaking smell from a freaking pic

0|0
    0|0
    • If you have an exotic face/ethnicity, you could do basil or something. If you are a cutesy, feminine girl, you could do vanilla or peach. Those are examples.
      I read this thing about smells and what some people said they don't like is when a smell doesn't fit a person.

• I can't smell you online

0|1
    0|0
  • I think cinnamon

0|0
    0|0
  • U can't tell from the internet, absolutely not. i DON'T smell like curry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like when a girl smells like cookies hope that not weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Vanilla smell is what you look like

0|0
    0|0