What would you do if your maid or whoever works for you steals 500 cash to buy some things?

And she/he lives with you.

What would be your reaction?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i would make her work for that 500 cash, make one hell of a mess, throw my dirty underwear around the house. Make sure she suffers for stealing my shit :)

What Guys Said 3

• Loo don't got no maid but in your scenario it depends on the why. If it's genuinely a survival type thing or a big need based thing then I'd ask what the situation is and if help is needed (say family emergency and stolen money used to buy medicine) and help where I can. If it's just for the hell of it or just wanting to buy stuff to have more stuff then you're done son, you're done.

• Lol, it's the latter.

• How old is the maid?

• I guess 20.

• I'd make her pay it off bye being my PA for dayz, she'd have to come round and do shit loads of housework, fetch my groceries, iron my shirts, all that shit!

• Ask them to give it back if not I would call the cops.

What Girls Said 1

• I would fire her.