Nickelodeon is considering bring back an old cartoon, which one from article you would like to see a new season?

Nickelodeon Considering Bringing Back Some Favorite 90s Shows

D
oug

Hey Arnold

Rugrats

Are you afraid of the Dark

Clarissa explains it all

personally rooting for hey arnold, couple of shows not on the list they should bring back Aah real monsters and invader zim

• hey arnold
  • rugrats
  • doug
  • are you afraid of the dark
  • clarissa explains it all

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I say get rid of modern day cartoon crap and replace it with the good stuff. But get the same writers and artists from back in the day. No newfangled technology to ruin them. Need the old, genuine, good stuff.

What Guys Said 7

• I think I was just a little too old when it came out, but I HATED The Rugrats. Couldn't stand their voices.

I'm gonna go with Are You Afraid of The Dark? "Submitted for the approval of The Midnight Society..."

• Oh c'mon Hey Arnold the ending was so touching Arnold finally finds a map inside the last page of his parents diary if that didn't make you cry or that show didn't make you laugh you have problems. Except I kind am afraid if they bring it back they will screw it up cause if you watch the old episodes of Hey Arnold they actually had some swearing on the show now these days parents are such pussies and wouldn't allow Hey Arnold to be on air in today's day and age.

• The last 2 aren't cartoons though, you mentioned zim though and aah real monsters which are more in line, my vote is for zim.

• Rugrats or hey Arnold.

• The Amanda Show!

It would be so interesting to watch now considering Amanda Bynes is clinically insane now...

• I like to see them bring back the Rugrats

• RUGRATS hands down fuck the rest

What Girls Said 9

• Oh, I'd love that, though I'm not sure it'd be the same as it was. I'd root for "Hey, Arnold!" as well. :)

33.media.tumblr.com/...l88rcsgETx1qbexg1o1_400.gif

• Yeah with the way parents are now if the old Hey Arnold episodes aired today the parents would be screaming to get it off the air cause some of the insults they had on it or bad words. Like how they would make fun of Herold for being fat or when Helga would call one of the boys stupid or when she too all those jabs at big Patty.

• Oops, forgot to tag, @blondfrog. ^

• Yeah lol that too and even in one of the episodes Helga sees Arnold with his shirt off it was one of the older episodes in season 1 called pink book the parents of today if they saw that they would freak out only in America.

• omg either hey arnold or rugrats.

i wish the wild thornberries would come back too. i freaking loved that show. i used to talk to my dogs all the time because of it.

• I would say none of the cartoons because I actually like those and I feel like they're going to ruin it.

• Hey Arnold and Rugrats. Love those shows!

• I loved hey Arnold aka football head

• None keep them classic. Too many remakes have gone abhorrent.

• MOVE IT FOOTBALL HEAD 😄

• Hey Arnold! or Rugrats loved those shows.

• Rugrats or Doug.