Is this s sign?

I liked this guy a lot at school and I got many hints from him that he liked me too but never talked to him because I waited for him to come up to me but unfortunately he wrote on ask. fm that he gets really nervous around girls and now I regret not talking to him since he graduated. but this summer I saw him at an amusement park in a totally different city on a random day in the middle of summer. I don't understand how it happened? I didn't even tell anyone is it a sign or something that someday we might meet again?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure if I could call it a 'sign' because I frankly don't believe in there being signs like this. I believe this lies more towards coincidence. Honestly, it would be pretty hard to date him or do anything if he lives in a faraway city and whatnot.
    However, if you are still interested in him (especially if he lives close) why not message him on something like Facebook? Nothing says you can't message him. People can be in relationships outside of school and even if they don't work out, at least you can say you tried.

• The problem is I don't have any social media I ve thought about making it a lot of times but it would look obvious that I made it right now and only to talk to him. He lives near my school by the way dunno exactly where. The amusement park was in a different city.

• Ur right. i should do that. Thanks a lot. It makes me feel better 😊

• No problem. If you need any more help or have questions and stuff, feel free to ask. :)

What Guys Said 2

• It's not a sign but a lesson that when you see an opportunity you need to act on it before it evaporates.

• Yeah I kinda realized that I would've grabbed him If I wasn't with my family that day and was with his. He looked at me with a shocked and surprised face

• It's definitely a sign you should find him and blow him

What Girls Said 0