How would you react if you come home one day and found Ryan Gosling eating your cereal?

He broke in and did not steal or destroy anything, he just wanted to eat your cereal. And he isn't surprised to see you and even offers to pour you a bowl.

What do you do?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd b like "What's up mane, hope you're enjoying that cereal." then I walk up and bro fist the homey and after that I slap him in the face and call him Susan and throw him out the door but I still let him have the cereal by throwing a box of Cap n' Crunch at him as he is "escorted" out of my house.

What Girls Said 21

• I spent good money on that! You now owe me $5.00 you jerk! And you can throw in a carton of milk! Not the normal stuff. I want the vanilla flavored almond milk - that's right, I'm about to get unreasonably expensive on your ass!

• I'd probably laugh a lot because people I don't know make me uncomfortable, and I'd question him from a distance because of you know? stranger danger.

• I would behave nicely because there would be cameras somewhere. And I would wonder who they got me mixed up with, because I would want another male celebrity in my house eating my cereal.

• I guess I would eat cereals with him then but I hope for goodness sake that he dare didn't finish them because if he did he would never leave my house again.. RIP Ryan 😒😤

• http://i62.tinypic.com/2hwickh.jpg
    I'd probably get scared, confused, lol. Uhhh, how did you get intp my home?

• I'd be sad it wasn't Hugh jackman but everyone is welcome in my house for a bowl of cereal.

• am i the only girl who does understand the hype around ryan gosling?

i mean he's GREAT but i feel like he's overrated lol.

• I do not share my cereal so if he does that he is dead :P

• I would be like "umm who are you and how did you get in my house sir?"

• Nothing. I don't care about cereal or him.

• Just watch in amazement

• i'll ask him how he get in my house... who allowed him to take my cereals... then i'll tell him to gtfo immediately lols

• "Want some vegemite?" :D

• If you want cereal, I want cereal! <3

• Take a selfie:)

• Id be really confused

• I'll probably take a bunch of selfies tbhh

• For a moment I dreamed of him eating something else 😋💗😃😻

• Call the cops because this asshat broke into my home and ate my cereal on my dishes. I would be pissed. I mean I like his movies but he ain't that cute. I rejected a guy that looks just like him.

• I'd gladly take a bowl of cereal and I'd proceed to download the movie Drive and force him to watch it with me.
    I'd also comment on his acting skills.

• *runs out to buy cereal*

What Guys Said 13

• I'd accept his offer to pour me a bowl of cereal. Then I'd take his bowl of cereal and empty it on his head - after which I would literally kick him out of my house, while saying in a very flat voice, "get out of my house!" I'd then throw mushy fruit at him from my window, until he got on home.

But not before asking him how he gets that hairdo, because I think it would work for me.

• I had to google him as I didn't know what he looked like or saw you had a pic so I would think he is a burgular - He would have to talk fast to explain situation.

• "I just wanted to eat some cereal bro, it's all good" is his explanation.

• We'd have an issue with him probably having been punched at the least. If I figure anyone is even trying to break in then rather than call the cops or hide I go hunting around for them, may even take my katana or machette lol

• I guess I'd eat cereal with him and basically pretend like the whole scenario isn't bizzare. If he's comfortable, I'm comfortable.

• I'll charge him for the cereal and call the cops afterwards XD

• Eat a bowl of cereal obviously

• I mean i'd be like - Yo dats my cereal.

• Bitch get the fuck out of my cereal.

• Probably would beat the living shit out of him and when he was begging for me to stop I'd ask him if he'd like to hear a quote from a movie he wasn't in then say "I just felt like destroying something beautiful". We laugh, I kick him in the side, and the day progresses.

• I'd be surprised my dogs hadn't ripped him to shreds and then I'd make pancakes.

• Ask him if he'd like a cup of tea, as I am making one, make two mugs of tea and then sit down and enjoy a bowl of cereal with Mr gosling

• I'd faint. Then I'd want to touch him... no homo though. I totally got bromance for dude though. I'd want to bang his girl Eva Mendes. ain't he still with her?

• I'd say... Ryan drop the loops... Now go get me Brad Pitt