Should you respect that someone is in a bad mood or try to cheer them up?

My day was peachy. And my boyfriend tried to make it even peachier. But the more he tried to enhance my LOVELY day, the angrier I got.

So, should you let people in bad moods stay that way, or juggle some watermelons to cheer them up?

• Leave people alone
  • Try to cheer people up
  • It depends on how much I like the person.
  • Other magical answer

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on why they are in a bad mood.

• The fact that your day was peachy and he tried to make it even better means you were a moron for getting angry at him. Why?

• A typo. Learn how to read sarcasm, and then we can talk.

• I know what sarcasm is. Try being more productive in life instead of doing crap.

Most Helpful Girl

• my answer is that it depends on the person. with some people i just know that i have to leave them alone to cool down. this is who they are.

others really need someone to keep them company, listen to them and cheer them up.

others will tell u they wanna be alone but deep down they want u to stay...

all the kinda stuff. everyone is different, so i think it's best to figure out what he's like in those moments.

What Guys Said 8

• Depends on why they're upset. If it was because of something relatively minor, I would try to cheer them up, But if it was something very serious, I would give them space if they wanted it.

• I tend to leave people alone when they are in a bad mood... because when Im in a bad mood I tend to isolate myself.

• I want to be left the fuck alone unless you are actually willing to calmly sit and really talk about what's bothering me and make it seem like you actually give a shit.

Otherwise, don't talk to me. I want to be left alone.

• I would merely ask whats wrong, and if she didn't feel like talking, then i'd say im there if she needs me and back off. really the best way to handle this in my opinion

• It depends who it is and how pissed off they are

• RIP your feels

• Depends on the person and how good you are at cheering people up.
    Just ask @MissNowhere

• Peachy means good, lol, I think you mean not good

What Girls Said 1

• I don't like to talk about shit unless it's really affecting me. I don't talk to people about their a stuff (apart from my hubby), unless they broach the subject first. I give people space, but let them know they can talk to me whenever they want.