Do you think light eyes can be freaky?

I have very light blue eyes and I've noticed a lot of people can't maintain eye contact with me. Or I get told that they are freaky yet beautiful.

I am blonde so it's not like I am brunette where they would stand out even more.

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhhh... no.
    If anything pitch black eyes are a tad freaky lol
    You don't really have a vocal point... it's just... black... like an abyss that sucks all light into it.
    Darkness.

*well... that's the point of an eye... to absorb light but still lol

Most Helpful Girl

• well i dont find anything about eye colour intimidating or freaky. i find it fascinating.

What Guys Said 4

• The actress Rebecca DeMornay has eyes like that and I think they're beautiful

• Blonde and blue eyed is a part of the whole Southern California thing so no I don't find them all that freaky at all! Maybe it's just in the area where you live.

• True. Haha I do live in Asia so that would answer it.

• @Asker oh snap then I would say yes, the more conservative views would like to make you believe that your light blue eyes are freaky. Don't let them do that, and I would actually tell you to go to a different part of the world where blue eyes are common and no one will bat an eye to how freaky your eyes are hahahaha pun definitely intended !

• Yeah sometimes they can, its just cause the pupils are easier to see.

• Yeap, going to be in trouble, just like high school kept staring at the sky XD

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah. I don't like looking into light eyes in the dark... especially because the pupil dilates to pick up more light. It freaks me out a bit and probably has some significance in my overall preference for dark brown eyes :/

• They are probably too intimidating for them to keep eye contact. (in the positive way)