Why do Asian girls have no body hair?

Why do Asian girls have no body hair?

I have some Asian friends and they don't have leg and underarm hair and one of them has no body hair only on her head. WHY!!! are there any Asian girls who shave?

0|0
6|5

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't?

1|0
    0|0
    • My Asian friends dont:( so not fair lol

• Show All
    • Thank you for the MHO.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• They are God's gift to man in the form of beautiful ceramic-appealing women :)

0|3
    2|0
  • Interested anon cutie? 😘

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably to do with DNA... origin of the species and all that good stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't have underarm hair? First I've heard of it.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Scientisits and anthropologists have not yet figured out exactly why different races have different body hair composition. Just like why different races have different skin colours, eyes colours, hair colours, they have not figured out either.

They point to environment and temperature etc factors. but there is no concrete proof.

1|2
    0|0
    • That makes sense. Thank you :D

• I have some very hairy Asian girl friends actually lol and I also have some non Asian friends without any body hair so I'm not sure if this depends on a persons race or actual individual genes

1|0
    0|0
  • Genes girly :p

My legs are smooth, and I don't really have much underarm hair. But my cousins have. So yeah, I'd say it's the genes.

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely based on their genetics. You just happen to have friends who all have genes that allow them to not shave, like ever. I'm Asian. My grandma has no underarm hair. The rest of us do. I have friends who have completely smooth legs, while others (girls) have legs that are hairy a/f.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its their genetics.

1|0
    0|0