One thing that you wished never exist?

I HATE ulcers. They're so annoying and I can't even talk properly with ulcers.
So, one thing that I think shouldn't exist in the world is ulcers.
What do you think?

• Pimples
    22% (5)19% (6)20% (11)Vote
  • Evil.
    26% (6)12% (4)18% (10)Vote
  • Glasses
    0% (0)3% (1)2% (1)Vote
  • School / Work
    0% (0)6% (2)4% (2)Vote
  • Insects
    9% (2)6% (2)7% (4)Vote
  • Nothing
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I don't know.. Many things shouldn't exist. You can't ask me to just pick one.
    43% (10)54% (17)49% (27)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|22

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of things shouldn't exist I'll list a couple of them:
    all forms of recreational drugs such as tobacco, marijuana, ecstasy and e. t. c
    all forms of non pharmaceutical drugs such as heroin, methamphetamine and e. t. c
    Mosquitoes because seriously who needs them. They take blood and spread disease.
    Rats, also spread disease.
    Since I'm on the topic all illnesses whether they be physical or mental, including birth defects.
    British food, no explanation necessary.

1|0
    0|0
    • "all forms of recreational drugs such as tobacco, marijuana, ecstasy and e. t. c"

That's pretty steep, QuestionMan. And people think I'm extreme because I don't smoke marijuana anymore!

• @RandomUsername3464 There's a saying "The White man got the Indian hooked on alcohol so the Indian repaid the favour by introducing him to tobacco"

Most Helpful Girl

• insects!! UGH!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• I wish many things didn't exist
    Mental health illnesses, physical illnesses, war, poverty, people dying from starvation

poor countries with limited housing, etc ,

2|0
    0|0
  • I once had a mouth ulcer in each of the bottom corners of my mouth. It was excruciating and I was in a customer facing job so I had to talk through the pain. FML.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate rudeness so probably that.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to get mouth ulcers all the time (and used to keep biting them, which didn't help), but I haven't had one in years. I think they must be one of those hormonal things that just goes away when you get a bit older, like acne.

1|0
    0|0
    • I've gotten them constantly for my entire life, and still do. You can never get used to them.

• Hate/ negative thinking

And tonsil stones ahah

1|0
    0|0
  • Selfishness

1|0
    0|0
  • Terrorism, weapons...

1|1
    0|0
  • Final Fantasy 13.

1|0
    0|0
    • Still better than Sonic 2006 lol

• Sonic 06 at least had Mike Pollock and his sexy Eggman voice :P
      And at the very least Sega KNOWS that no on liked 06! Square Enix are still pushing FF13 and its crappy main character into our faces as if it was a masterpiece! D:

• I've been playing FFXIV, it's pretty fun so far, the graphics are amazing lol

• Kidney stones, please

1|0
    0|0
  • politics, i hate that shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Judgement, for every one is equal and should pay respect to this fact

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont know

1|0
    0|0
  • being un-friendly

1|0
    0|0
  • wish there weren't guns

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate wearing glasses but have no choice...

1|0
    0|0
  • promiscuous woman,

1|0
    1|0
  • If I had to choose out of those, I'd choose evil. I just wish there was none of it in the world

1|0
    0|0
  • Religion. Islam in particular.

1|0
    0|0
  • beauty standarts

1|0
    0|0
  • Insects, most of them are just pests.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vanity
    filler

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Many things.
    Bitterness, people who are dissatisfied with themselves and attack others in return, malice, manipulation...

1|0
    0|0
  • Please get rid of pms, I don't even need it, I don't want kids, it's a waste, just go away already lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Far too many things to list just one and none of them are what you listed, aside from evil. There are far worse things in this world than school, work, insects, glasses and pimples.

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted for G. There are a lot of stuff that I wish didn't exist including some stuff that are personal to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Either evil or the last option. Probably evil because most of the worlds problems exist because of evil people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sadness, ignorance, hate, envy, and greed. Not really physical objects or anything but they still shouldn't exist.

1|0
    0|0
  • i wished i would never exist :(

1|0
    0|0
    • you were given this life because you were strong enough to live it :)

• Selfishness and jealousy

1|0
    0|0