Do you have a person in your life who you can confide in when you need to offload?

Sometimes when i feel down i have the need to confide in someonne. ... a person who i can trust , who will listen and understand how i feel

I have friends and family , but no one who can relate to how i feel.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I know how you feel. I usually talk to different people about different subjects because some people are more helpful in one subject than another.

• Yeah, that's a good idea! Sometimes i just feel i need to talk through some problems etc with someone.

• Yeah talking about problems really helps with feeling better

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I confide in my best friend about almost everything and he is always up to listen. I have other friends who I am very close to that I also confide in, but I confide in different people for different things.

• Aww that must be so nice to have friends who you can turn to like that. I'd love a good friend like that. Thanks!

• You are welcome.

Thank you. I appreciate that.

• You're welcome! :)

What Guys Said 1

• I have a handful, the best of the best friends
    They helped me big time, without them even knowing

• That's great that you have friends like them. Thanks!

• Them being there to talk to, them listening... It helps you more than you would think

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, my significant other, my sister and a former co-worker of mine that I have recently become very close with. I share everything with my significant other and most everything with the other two.