How was your day?

Good, bad, amazing, horrible or whatever fits.

I had a decent day myself. Body image was pretty high for the first time, in a VERY long time :-D

However one of my teachers ruined my mood.. so - but hey, it's a new day tomorrow.

How was your day, and what did you do today? :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I finally finished writing the rough draft of a song I was creating. Now I'm meeting with my singer friend to try and work out lyrics and see if he can hit the original notes I wrote on it. I'm actually pretty proud of this song, so I am going to try and record all the parts for final in the next few days :D

Usually my day is crappy because I am always feeling kinda meh, but today was decent... well so far at least haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine was bad. I had two arguments with my "mother" and now my head hurts.

I just stayed at home.

What Guys Said 3

• I didn't have to go to my first class today, but then I slept in cause my alarm was set wrong, and I missed my second class. So I've been sitting in my dorm since about 11am. Well I went to lunch but that's it.

• It was Amazing :)

Training went well, food was tasty, school used to be today (but cancelled!), and a funny video on GAG all finished it

• Pretty normal :/

What Girls Said 2

• Just asked people how their day was today XD. Another average weekend for me, though.

• bad. my mother makes me want to die.