How do you wear your shoes (only applies to runners/sneakers/converse/all them lacy shoes)?

I've noticed lots of people wearing them loose. As in, they just pop their feet in and are good to go. I, on the other hand, take forever to put my shoes on. I tighten the laces, make a knot and then stuff them into the spaces between my foot and the shoe. How do you wear yours? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• As you said, by simply holding on to the heel
    I can easily slip my feet into them.

They fit me perfectly though, they wouldn't
    fall off unless I wanted them to.

And I run quite a lot, everyday.

Most Helpful Girl

• I make mine half tight half loose. I like to be able to just put my feet in without trying much, but not too loose that my feet fall out of it when I'm walking. I wear converse and vans.

What Guys Said 3

• I've got big wide feet so I wear my shoes loose in the inside and tight on the knots. Tight enough to hold and loose enough to slip off:)

• I actually like em tight specially when I'm playing sports like tennis

• I use the laces as they where intended. I do prefer my shoes to not move around over my feet.

What Girls Said 2

• I slip my feet into them and then tie them, so my feet are snug, but the shoes are not too loose or too tight. I keep the laces outside of the shoe, not tucked in usually.

• I always undo the laces and tie them again to make sure theyre tight.