Am I the only one that likes haters?

I just love how they spread hate because they have a too boring life and instead of bringing themselves up, they try to bring you down. 😛 :")

• I agree, haters are amusing. :v
    69% (11)54% (7)62% (18)Vote
  • They make me feel bad. :(
    25% (4)15% (2)21% (6)Vote
  • I'm a proud hater. 😎
    0% (0)15% (2)7% (2)Vote
  • Other/Results
    6% (1)16% (2)10% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I like being hated, I don't know why. I just like to know that some twat out there is thinking about how they don't like me. Haters hats because you have what they don't. I'm just like "awwww, didums. Mate, I can taste your salt from here"

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• I don't particularly hate or enjoy it. It tells me what other people think is wrong with me, and that bit of insight tells me something I didn't already know.

It also tells me what people I should probably spit on, and that's a lot more convenient than just hating everybody equally.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love em to, I actually thank them for their hate in my comments sometimes haha, but you know what they say, you kill with kindness.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you just had an encounter with a hater and now are angry so you are playing it of as you find it amusing. Haters are only haters if you think they are haters, in my eyes they are just expressing there opinion, and it is not always positive.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, I haven't had an encounter with a hater, I just rememebered my old haters and how much they made me laugh when they were angry and hatin'. :")

• It's more fun that way

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they are funny

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, you ARE the only one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy making them hate me even more.

1|0
    0|0
  • i question their reason for life

1|0
    0|0
  • I find them disgusting

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• They can be pretty funny :P

1|0
    0|0