Someone gifted me a car about 2yrs ago, and its paid for and its under my name, we had a fall out due to an act of violence, can they take it back?

he is stalking me now and even moved to my town to bother me, im on the west he was from the east he emailed me threatning me to take me to court, but the car has been mine for over a year, the registration comes to my address under my name, what can he do? should i be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing he can do about it.

• even if he takes me to court lying about " I said to pay him back for the car"

• you are great, thanks for taking your time and giving me positive feedback!

• No problem! I hope it all works out for you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not if it's under your name.

What Guys Said 3

• If someone gave you a car, and you hold the title/registration... guess what?

It's your car.

• There zero things he can do, first of all it all paid for like you said, and he gave ownership to you and only to you, and everything is under your name, he can't even take you to court...

• If it is paid for and in your name then he can't do anything

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, I think that if there is any chance of someone wanting to take a certain gift back they shouldn't have given it in the first place.
    I don't think he can legally take it back though so you're good,