How has 2015 been for you?

Has this year so far been good to you or bad and how so?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's been rough in some months and blissful in others.

All in all, I'm still here and enjoying school a lot this semester, so no complaints.

Rough summary, some big things left out
    -found apartment with roommate
    -had a fall out with roommate and left
    -lost money
    -found an apartment
    -found out apartment management is terrible and units are nothing compared to show room (major issues and they took over 2 weeks to be fixed)
    -tried to find job
    -found job
    -job management sucked
    -left job
    -found other job
    -other job was pretty great, and I got references. Yay.
    -Spent time with my boyfriend, so much more than when I'm in school
    -family dog died
    -adopted 2 rats
    -have great roommates
    -school is going well, interesting, though challenging, classes.
    -have food to eat
    -possibly getting new job to help pay for rent.
    -seeing boyfriend next weekend after a month of being apart.
    -I have things to look forward to.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's been a mixture of bad and good really. But I honestly thought it was turning out to be my year but today has proved me wrong really.

A lot of 2014 I was ill quite a bit with my stomach, turned out to be anxiety and come January/February this year I'd found myself to have overcome it and feel loads better. But I had a few unsettled times after that which I won't go into details with but taught me a very valuable lesson put it that way.
    Come June I met an amazing girl and we got together and I thought I was going to be happy with her but as time went on I just wasn't, and we've realised these past few days that we are two completely different people who want different things and have called it a draw tonight..

I had my first holiday away with some friends in July to Amsterdam which was probably the highlight of my year. I just wish I could have appreciated it more at the time. And I'm also going to Dublin for a few days with a friend on Sunday which I'm hoping will be really nice for us both and to have a catch up and everything before he goes to Australia in a few weeks for three weeks whilst he debates possibly moving out there in the near future..

I start university in a few weeks so hopefully that will be a decent fresh start for me. One that is in great need put it that way. Hopefully the remainder of this year will be a good one. I can't believe how fast it's flown by though!

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's one of my best years, yet! :) big things happening... Some bad, too... but mostly good...

• It's been okay.

Just another year for me in all honesty.

• It hasn't been the best, but it's had a few shining moments thankfully. Those times have made this year not a total washout.

• A little bit of bad, but mostly good.

Talked to a couple guys that ended up wasting my time, but got into the grad school of my dreams, found a great apartment with an amazing roommate, and am making a couple friends in my new city.

• Pretty amazing so far..

• So far it's been ok! No complaints really :)

• Honestly same shit for me
    I'm not looking for a pity party but I keep meeting asholes, getting into drama and still without a regular job I'm really just hustling for money

• so far it's been largely fraught with pain and stagnation
    although their were little bits of pleasure thrown in

• Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.
    I blinked and its September.

• it's been very nice

• Terrible ugh

• It has had it's ups and downs but it's been a good year!

What Guys Said 6

• It's been an overall good year! :)

• The worst year in a long time.

• Its been lonely

• ehh a so so year

• High School has been hell itself but besides that pretty good

• my WORST year ever!!! lol and my mom died some years ago. that year was hard for me, BUT 2015 is kicking my ass ALL THE TIME!! lol i dont think i can think of one really good thing that has happened all year

• and even more worse (if thats a thing) is that atm i can't do much to make next year, or even TOMMOROW better. im really a huge mess right now, god damn!!