Would you be a professional Fart Sniffer for $50,000 a year?

http://www.thecrazyfacts.com/professional-fart-smeller-actual-job-china-can-make-50000-year/

"what they do is just nothing but to sniff the smell of the far of the patients and assess the internal condition of the body based upon the smell of the poop. "

So, would you do it?

• Yes i would!
  • No, i would not
  • Maybe if they paid more. (say how much if so)

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe. I'm a nurse, so I already deal with other people's poop pretty regularly. This would be less stress, less responsibility, and nearly the same pay? Not such a bad deal. :P

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering most people in this economy go to school for 4-6 years only to be drowning in debt for 2-3 years until finally getting a job at Starbucks where they'll barely make $20K per year... yeah, sure, I'll sniff your farts for $50,000 a year.

What Girls Said 3

• No LOL that salary would not be worth it XD
    and yucky

• I would die if i did that job 😐

• hellllllllll no!

What Guys Said 8

• No thanks I will find another job that pays $50,000 per year. However, I must admit I do enjoy ripping farts myself, farting just feels so good. LOL

• @Ihav2fart you need to answer this. :) Also that guy "Mr Methane" might do it.

• If it were a part time job and I can set my own hours then sure. ;)

• Professional fart sniffer? What?

• Yup at that salary!

• hell no!!!

• if they payed 1 000 000 $/fart

• I would take it depending on the working hours and if the pay was at least $140k a year.

• not 'maybe if they paid more', but 'maybe, how many' ?
    is it a full time job where you smell farts 40 hours per week? or do you have like one or 2 a day to check out?
    i think that is the bigger question!
    time is money baby and working 5 mins a day, for 50k a year, sounds good to me.
    because honestly, smelling farts, to me, is just pretty much the same as most minimum wage jobs I've done, and still do! so yeah