Do you think you can tell when someone likes you?

Like if yo friends said "nah bruh" but you thought they did, what would you do?

• Yeeeee
    59% (10)43% (6)52% (16)Vote
  • Nahhhh
    41% (7)57% (8)48% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Yees brah I usually know if they like me or not, but sometimes they can be unpredictable af ha, but most of the time I read the signs and actions correctly.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope. Nada. I was soon oblivious to the fact that the guy I am head over heels for liked me. I thought he was just being nice. I didn't realize he was flirting with me at all. I only found out after we were texting and he told me. I had no idea beforehand. Now, a few times I was able to tell a guy liked me, but I can be so oblivious to it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I know I can't tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, but not always

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I can, sometimes I can't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes its in the way a girl looks at you. I can tell easily from the way they look at me but sometimes its treaky because some are really shy and will not look at you directly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never. 100% fail.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would just take him as a friend. Nothing will change. Friendship is the thing that makes everyone happy so yup.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't think I can tell at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Vote A = in seconds.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know as a fact that I can tell 9/10 times. .5/10 times I didn't notice they liked me and the other.5/10 times I was just wrong. Which I hope is the current case because I get this vibe from my English teacher that he likes me. Weird, I know.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes you can.

0|0
    0|0
  • bish what?

0|0
    0|0