How hard was it for you to find a job?

Im about to graduate from college and head to grad school so i have to give up my campus job soon :c

For the last month, i been searching and still nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• until i was 18, it was SO hard. after i got my first job it was super easy. once u get that first job, the rest aren't that hard.

• Ok XD ill keep looking

• Damn :o me and my friend were joking we would celebrate once we get application 100 done, we are on 32 (^-^)/ look like we get to celebrate twice

• LOL! well u might be much luckier than i was so dont count on it :P

What Girls Said 3

• One time it took me 2 years to find a job and I was looking for a job while I was doing online classes. Also, it depends on what your degree is in and your work or internship experience.

• Can you tell me a bit more about looking for a job with a degree, like where do i go start, im a bit worry i can't find one, ty

• You may have to work a job until you get hired as a lawyer

• I accepted that a year ago

• I am self employed and it wasn't all that hard...

• Me and my friend might explore that option, now we just need a business name

• It took a LONG time!

What Guys Said 1

• Actually it was very easy for me, living in a small town and knowing everyone and knowing what kind of guy you are has it's advantages.