Have people ever ended up dating from meeting on GAG?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I've heard some stories, people personally have told me about their experiences. Soo yeah, it happens.

• yes they have.. i have seen many opinions..

• haha oh wow

• i have seen only a few. So i wonder which questions have u been reading :D

• @HookingSwan haha.. i see questions like this and many anons tell they have met. some just met.. some dated.. and some are now together..

• I dated a panda on here.

• It's a very miniscule chance of happening.

• I heard of a few poeple that have!

• Yes. I met my current boyfriend on here :) <3

What Guys Said 10

• some people got married

• Yeah I've heard of a few on here, not to many though, since this is an advice site and dating site, but hey romance happens in the strangest of places sometimes.

• Being here for 5.5 years, yes I have heard of this happening a few times.

Not a common occurrence because this site is global and everyone is spread out... but it does happen sometimes. :)

• I think there might have been a few relationships but not many as far as I know.

• Not sure how long you've been around but do you have any information on how the site advanced? I was here when it was still Girls ask Guys and if you registered as a guy it switched to guys ask girls and was in beta. Anybody you could direct me to for questions?

• Sorry I haven't a clue but here is a list of the admin users they might know

Admins :-
      @GirlsAskGuys (obviously)
      @menguc
      @xHoneyxBeex
      @RedRain
      @Fiego
      @MonaAmour
      @eldba

• Don't get your hopes up.

• I dont' have any. It was purely a question. I had another account back when this site was brand new and I just wanted to know what's been going on.

• Well it seems like a lot of people here think it's a dating site so.

• I think there has been a few but they are few and far between. Like @justbanANNAz said I think Gray sailor is the only one I know of

• Yeah its happened but its rare

• It's usually when they find out a gager is from the same city as them

• It almost happened but our age was becoming an issue.

• I never have. I'd imagine it's possible though