Have people ever ended up dating from meeting on GAG?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I've heard some stories, people personally have told me about their experiences. Soo yeah, it happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes they have.. i have seen many opinions..

1|1
    0|0
    • haha oh wow

• Show All
    • i have seen only a few. So i wonder which questions have u been reading :D

• @HookingSwan haha.. i see questions like this and many anons tell they have met. some just met.. some dated.. and some are now together..

• I dated a panda on here.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a very miniscule chance of happening.

0|1
    0|0
  • I heard of a few poeple that have!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I met my current boyfriend on here :) <3

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• some people got married

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I've heard of a few on here, not to many though, since this is an advice site and dating site, but hey romance happens in the strangest of places sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • Being here for 5.5 years, yes I have heard of this happening a few times.

Not a common occurrence because this site is global and everyone is spread out... but it does happen sometimes. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I think there might have been a few relationships but not many as far as I know.

0|0
    0|0
    • Not sure how long you've been around but do you have any information on how the site advanced? I was here when it was still Girls ask Guys and if you registered as a guy it switched to guys ask girls and was in beta. Anybody you could direct me to for questions?

• Sorry I haven't a clue but here is a list of the admin users they might know

Admins :-
      @GirlsAskGuys (obviously)
      @menguc
      @xHoneyxBeex
      @RedRain
      @Fiego
      @MonaAmour
      @eldba

• Don't get your hopes up.

0|0
    0|0
    • I dont' have any. It was purely a question. I had another account back when this site was brand new and I just wanted to know what's been going on.

• Well it seems like a lot of people here think it's a dating site so.

• I think there has been a few but they are few and far between. Like @justbanANNAz said I think Gray sailor is the only one I know of

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah its happened but its rare

0|0
    0|0
  • It's usually when they find out a gager is from the same city as them

0|0
    0|0
  • It almost happened but our age was becoming an issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have. I'd imagine it's possible though

0|0
    0|0