What gender are you?

• Male
  • Female

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Mmmh... difficult question. I don't consider gender as a black-or-white thing, so I can't really vote for any of the two. I think this whole idea that you MUST be EITHER male OR female is very simplistic and very much 20th and 21st century-like. There have been times in the history of mankind (for example during the medieval times in Europe) when gender was considered much more fluid. People used to play around with gender, wearing the other gender's clothes and stuff like that.
    As you can tell from the answers to your question so far, most people nowadays don't even understand the difference between your gender in the sense of identity and the genitals one has.

Personally, I was obviously born as a biological male but in terms of gender, I am somewhat undecided. I do have some "typical" (whatever that means) male features in me but I also have quite a lot of female features in me. I don't consider myself a transgender because I'm more or less okay in my skin and I don't dress in women's clothes. But still, I have always been described by my family and friends and girlfriends as an exceptionally "soft" or "feminine" guy. I don't take offense at this because I don't think it's a bad thing. I know I can be quite a girl sometimes and I think that's just as fine as being a "typical" guy. I'm also not homosexual, which people often think every feminine guy is.
    So instead of simply saying my gender is male or female, maybe it's better to use percentage. I would say I'm about 55% male and 45% female. I'm enough male to be happy in my male body but I'm also enough female to be quite confused about my gender identity sometimes ;-).

What Girls Said 18

• Pssst... I'll give you a hint. I have a vagina :)

• There are men with vaginas...

• @kingme

It's not the gate way for acceptance for me. And it's not like I just walk up to someone and tell them that they aren't a guy or aren't a girl. So I getwhat you're saying but it's not hurtful and they're not going to commit suicide for something that I would never even say to them. I wouldn't even be discussing this now if you didn't leave a comment trying to make a point about genitals.

Why would you even say there are men with vaginas? The discussion wouldn't have happend but you decided to bring it up. I am clearly a female not a man with a vagina.

• I wasn't making a serious point with that. It's just that there are, and it seemed fun to point it out. Just kinda silly pretentiousness. But being an ally to the transgender community is also incredibly important to me as I have had people in my life who I care about deeply who are trans so I can't help but try to advocate for them and I found your replies disturbing. I'll leave you alone now, I just hope that if anyone in your life has to deal with that stuff you can be supportive and accepting rather than just non-confrontational.

• I'm the baddest bitch😉

• Female.
    Born that way. :)

• Female for life. Peace out.

• i voted female

• B - female...

• I hope i am a female...

Yep, I'm definitely a female. Phew!

• 0|0
  • I'm a female.

• Female.

.

• biologically, female

mentally, that's debatable sometimes

• I'm a female.

• I think this is the simplest question I have ever seen on GaG. I'm definitely a female :)

• I'm a lady, thankyou.

• Voted for female 🙋🏼

• I am female.

• I think I'm a female, but it never knows. xP

• 0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Interesting question.

• That question looks funny. Of course im male haha

• I'm a male...

• Natural born male what else would I be.
    Apparently some people don't know how to read and clicked the wrong button.

• Male. Unless, you're playing some sort trick question game where the genders actually mean the opposite. Eh? :P

• Always those 2-3 guys/girls voting for the opposite gender.

• I am a woman and a lesbian

• I'm a male

• ''looks down pants'' oh hey im a guy and im huge down there

• I'm a dude.

• Upon inspection of my equipment I think I'm male.

• Geez man gender is a social construct duh ! : P