How did you meet your best friend?

I texted him like 4 years ago if he wanted to see green lantern in theaters with me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Š and i humg out with him at his house and basically lived and slept at his house all summer his parents love me cause he's a bad boy and im believe it or not known as a nice guy aka non trouble maker😊

Most Helpful Girl

• College was where I met all my current best friends (its like high school but only caters for yr11 & 12 students). Well basically I met this girl first, we were both interested in music and so there it begun. After knowing this girl, she introduced me to these other four guys and we're pretty much very close now. It seems like all six of us have a passion of music. 🎶 (this are my best friends I know in Australia)

The other three girls I know them since 7 back in my own country. We knew each other in church and tho we don't really have much similarities, we are still able to talk a lot ahah xD

Then there's one more girl I know from high school, also back in my own country. We know each other in freshman year and we get along pretty well so there's that.

What Girls Said 13

• She started dating my ex's childhood best friend. I have known this guy for 18 years now and was friends with his last girlfriend of 10 years. Anyway, my best friend and I didn't immediately become friends outside of when he brought her around. About 3 or 4 months after I met her, she informed me that she saw my ex with someone else. Her and her boyfriend were passing my ex's boat and they were on it. They were kissing and when he saw my friend, he pulled the girl into the cabin of the boat. The girl looked like me, so she wasn't positive that it was another girl until she saw that girl pick up her 2 year old son. My friend asked her boyfriend about it. He told her to stay out of it, because he didn't think I would leave my ex. My ex cheated on me before and he thought I knew. She asked him who else knew and he said most of my ex's friends knew, but none of their wives or girlfriends did. She said that was messed up that nobody would tell me. She called me herself. I'm grateful to her for telling me when nobody else would. She also found out about the other girls from her boyfriend and let me know about those too. I'm no longer friends with anyone that my ex is associated with, except for my best friend & her husband (the same guy she was with back then) and another friend & her husband (he was my ex's long time friend as well). Both men have next to nothing to do with my ex now because of everything him and his girlfriend put me and my kids through since then. I have known both of these guys for the same amount of time (18 years). As far as my best friend, she is a good woman with a good heart who doesn't like injustice and will fight back for what's right. She's a cuban girl and quite a hot pepper when pissed off. I'm way more laid back than she is and I have to laugh at her sometimes. I have been called a firecracker, because I will react when severely pissed, but she's more like a rocket who takes off then explodes. I can hold my tongue for most things unless I feel that something really needs to be said, but she can't. She's never disrespectful or rude to people until they do something to her or someone else. She actually stopped her car one day as she passed a couple on the roadside. The guy was beating the woman. She yelled at him and had the woman get in her car. When the guy came towards her, she told him she had a gun and would shoot him. He stopped. She brought the woman to the Battered Women's Shelter. My friend can be a little nutty, but I still like her.

• That's hard to say I don't just have one.

My first one was the new girl at school in first grade and I've always been the friendly kid so I welcomed her with open arms.

Another one always went to my school but we were hanging out with other people for the longest. Though we went to the same school, church, and dance class it was until like 5th grade I went to one of her bday parties and we realized how close we lived to one another and we've been inseparable ever since.

The last one was the girl that showed up in 7th grade and like I said before I'm friendly so we became friends instantly. It wasn't until one day I went to her house and it turned out she had a twin sister and now we're also best friends.

And that's how I met everyone.

• we just went to the same school together. i dont have best friends though. i just call them my soul sisters.

• He showed up one afternoon at my preschool when I was five, so I've known him for 13 years. (Turned out he lived just down the road from me.). Oh yeah, we got married this last July. (I didn't want him to get away!!). Shortly after we met I stole a kiss on the lips and told him I was going to marry him. He didn't think it was such a great idea then, he must have changed his mind about it though, he asked me to marry him almost two years ago! We've been BFF's almost since we met!

• Elementary school, I was bullied because I was a ginger, he was bullied because he was Asian so we figured we wouldn't so easily find any other kids that would wanna be friends with us so we became best friends and honestly I never missed the others 👯👯👯

• My bestfriend and i wetret dating two best friends back in high school 😂
    We stopped talking for a while but got close again because she started dating some guy from a fang and she was scared to be alone with them so i always came with her, we have been inseparable since.

• Best guy friend, on gag actually.
    Best girl friend, she moved in next door and we've been sisters ever since!

• How I met my bestfriend ( a girl) is that she was crying her eyes out because my so called "friend" (a guy) had cheated on her and I hugged her to make her feel better. Later on she has thanked me. After that day we started talking and we find out that we have a lot in common and that's how we became bestfriends :) My so called "friend" was just using her, he didn't actually like her, he just went out with her because his friend told him to

• Way back in kindergarten. Don't remember the conversation.

• We met in the sixth grade.

• My bestie and I have a common interest, pro wrestling! We met through my cousin now we're the three amigas!

• we were actually classmates in school and we liked eachother and talked sometimes but we were never really close

and then years passed we were going to college and we had this huge fight, which turned into us being best friends xD

• Me and her meet when we were 2 and 3.
    Are parents meet and became friends so I was basically raised with her❤

What Guys Said 4

• Freshman year old high school, we both had mutual respect and clicked.
    My other one I knew since middle school.

• i met most of mine in 2nd grade.

• We met at a BFF concert lmao

• Well we met in elementary school at the age of 7 and have been cool ever since.