Do you ever feel when you post something important no one reads it?

Like if you have a question and you really need someones help no one answers.
But when you ask something random like what's your favorite color, all of a sudden you question is in the popular section?😡

Most Helpful Guy

• #IMHO that only seems happen on the "relationship" questions (category wise). Since if ___ would have read what they just #wrote to us 90% of the time, they probably would have been able to come up with a solution to their problem quite easily on their own.

But then again maybe the reason/s why no one answers those questions now is because the #asker will basically give us a story of what happened (to them) and then ask " what do I do?" like umm ya only have some many choices, right? The better question is "what could ya?" and once ya find the answer to that "it's time to put it in action", right? ^_^

Which is why I'll never ask 1 of those types of questions on here now. Since I can find the proper answer 99,9% of the time it seems on my own LOL #RandomThought

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• I agree with what you're saying though + plenty of others have said it here on GAG >_<

Most Helpful Girl

• It's easy to answer something like "why was the boy waiting to cross the street across from me staring in my general vicinity?" because most people have had experience with that. They understand the situation.

Something like "How do I deal with my parents divorcing?" Is HARD. Every marriage is different so every divorce is different for every person. It's really difficult to know the asker well enough to give them a good answer apart from vague platitudes and suggestions for counseling. A lot of us have been in that situation but because of that we understand how challenging it can be and don't want to give bad advice in a delicate time.

At the end of the day GaG is a silly game for silly people on the internet. We all want to help one another, but we also realize we're amateurs and there's only so much we can really do.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, i don't feel like some questions are that important for me to answer... especially relationship questions. The answer is usually pretty obvious, and i dont have time in my day to state the obvious to people. And the reason those other kinds of questions appeal to people is because they're made for the lowest common denominator, as they take no time at all to answer.

• Oh, definitely. GaGers hate my questions. LOL

• Oh yeah definitely

What Girls Said 1

• yeah lol i've noticed that awhile ago. i think people tend to answer questions that are more to do with themselves. this isn't necessarily a bad thing, but people like sharing who they are here.

when it comes to comprehensive stuff, if u want responses you'll have to word ur question in a way that almost compels us to answer it. no big walls of text, and thought provoking structure. sounds so technical for a website like this but it works.