(Warning: gross!) I have a small hard bump in my armpit?

At first I thoughts it was an ingrown hair. But then today I realised that it's hard on the inside. Kind of like a pimple. But it doesn't hurt. If I press on it, at first bit of pus came out, and then blood. Came out of a pore, so not like when you pop a pimple.

It can't be cancer or something that serious, can it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have the same thing, you're okay. I got it checked out.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think anyone on here can tell you if something is or is not cancer. I wouldn't take that chance of relying on the advice of people on here for something as serious as your health. Go to a doctor and get it checked out if you are worried. They will be more likely to accurately tell you what could be going on.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not cancer, but I think it's a boil (folliculitis) in your arm pit , which is pus filled and you have been squeezing it causing further injury leading to bleeding.
    Do not to squeeze it.

you need to clean it with antisepic solution followed by application of antibiotic ointment like mipirocin.

An antinflamatory tablet will help in reduction of pain snd swelling.

maintain good hygiene to prevent recurrance.

• Just sounds like a cyst to me, I'd go and get it drained then get some antibiotics.

• I think its a minor blood clot. I had one in my armpit area too. It was like the size of an M&M. I did nothing to it and it went away.

But I would still seek professional help.

What Girls Said 1

• sounds like a boil keep an eye, drain it fully (may take multiple pops) and it should go