What do you about my religion (jehovah witnesses)?

Think*
My iPad is glitching terribly

Most Helpful Guy

• They don't celebrate Christmas and birthdays because they hate fun, and I have heard of cases where they refused to provide medical treatment for their children because the fate of their child is completely up to God or something.

I have a Jehovah's witness friend, I think there are limitations he must abide that aren't helpful.

• According to Funk & Wagnalls Standard Dictionary of Folklore, Mythology, and Legend, these celebrations originated from the belief that on a person’s birthday, “evil spirits and influences have the opportunity to attack the celebrants” and that “the presence of friends and the expression of good wishes help to protect the celebrant.” The book The Lore of Birthdays says that in ancient times, birthday records were “essential for the casting of a horoscope” based on “the mystic science of astrology.” This book adds that “birthday candles, in folk belief, are endowed with special magic for granting wishes.”

• I see.

I've heard JW people disapprove of blood transfusions and would rather let their children die than to let them have a transfusion that would save their lives.

Is this true?

• Well not entirely.

This is a religious issue rather than a medical one. Both the Old and New Testaments clearly command us to abstain from blood. (Genesis 9:4; Leviticus 17:10; Deuteronomy 12:23; Acts 15:28, 29) Also, God views blood as representing life. (Leviticus 17:14) So we avoid taking blood not only in obedience to God but also out of respect for him as the Giver of life.

No one will have joy for their child or family member die. If anything save their life, but God will be with you always.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them because they basically force their religion on others and see you as less if you don't believe in the same as they do. I think religion is something personal and it's fine to have it, but don't expect me to believe the same. So I accept your religion if you accept mine.

• I understand you, but that is not what we are trying to do. When you learn more about Jehovah you will see that we are not the what you think we are. We love preaching the good news because we get to tell you all about Jehovah's Kingdom and about Jesus true God,

• I want to teach you the magic of the modern age. This is real good news. A life without fear of going to hell if you do something wrong. A life of freedom. How does that sound?

• There isn't a Hell. God doesn't want us to suffer so why would he make us suffer in a place of torment...

Hell (“Sheol” and “Hades” in the Bible’s original languages) is simply the grave, not a place of fiery torment. Who go to hell? Both good people and bad people. (Job 14:13; Psalm 9:17) The Bible says that this common grave of mankind is “the house of meeting for everyone living.”—Job 30:23.

Even Jesus went to hell when he died. However, “he was not kept in hell,” because God resurrected him.—Acts 2:31, 32, The Bible in Basic English.

Is hell eternal?
      All those who go to hell will come back out, brought to life by Jesus through God’s power. (John 5:28, 29; Acts 24:15) Speaking of that future resurrection, the prophecy at Revelation 20:13 says that “death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them.” (King James Version) Once hell has been emptied, it will no longer exist; no one will ever go there again because “death will be no more.”—Revelation 21:3, 4; 20:14.

Not everyone who dies goes to hell, though. The Bible shows that some people become so steeped in wickedness that they are beyond repentance. (Hebrews 10:26, 27) When such ones die, they go, not to hell, but to Gehenna, which is a symbol of everlasting destruction. (Matthew 5:29, 30) For example, Jesus indicated that some of the hypocritical religious leaders in his day would go to Gehenna.—Matthew 23:27-33.

What Guys Said 3

• Do you know where I can purchase some of the miracle wheat?

• Oh yeah they came to my house once and my mom served them tea.

• That's nice.😊

• Please do it... It's very nice and informational.

• Can u please tell me about it? like main things u believe in If u please?

• www.jw.org/.../# (Blood transfusions)

We come from hundreds of ethnic and language backgrounds, yet we are united by common goals. Above all, we want to honor Jehovah, the God of the Bible and the Creator of all things. We do our best to imitate Jesus Christ and are proud to be called Christians. Each of us regularly spends time helping people learn about the Bible and God’s Kingdom. Because we witness, or talk, about Jehovah God and his Kingdom, we are known as Jehovah’s Witnesses.

This is Jw. org;www.jw.org/.../

For more information please reply back!😊😊😊😊

• Please watch here short movies that we've created.

www.jw.org/.../

www.jw.org/.../

• We believe that jehovah is God and Jesus is his son.
      Jehovah didn't want us to suffer so much pain by living in this painful world, instead he wanted us to live in peace and happiness. But satan ruined t all by causing Adam and Eve to commit sin which they gave birth to their children which they we born into sin which was passed down to us this very day. But Jehovah promises us "everlasting life. " in the new system (paradise.)

We do not like to practice spiritsim or anything that make jehovah sad.(magic, spiritsim, violence, etc)

What Girls Said 4

• Eh It's just like any other religion made up by man.

• They need to stop forcing their religion on people and get away from our houses, always knocking and expecting us to convert

• I think it;s cool.

• It's as insane as all other religions.
    But there is one thing about it that I agree with...
    - When you're dead, you're dead. Man has no eternal soul, any more than animals.

But strangely they also believe only 144,000 people achieve heaven. The rest, faithful Witnesses who have died, will be recreated on earth during the kingdom of the "New World." HOW can you have both?

• And they are singing what seems to be a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, and no one was able to master that song except the 144,000, who have been bought from the earth. 4 These are the ones who did not defile themselves with women; in fact, they are virgins. These are the ones who keep following the Lamb no matter where he goes. These were bought from among mankind as firstfruits to God and to the Lamb, 5 and no deceit was found in their mouths; they are without blemish.

Revelation 15:3-5
      New worlds translation.

This is saying that Jesus 144,000 are Jesus chosen ones that will accompany him in heaven to help rule those that are on earth in the new world (paradise.)

• I didn't assume you were planning on preaching. I am not interested.

• Okay. Please look into the website though.