Can you "feel" someone thinking of you?

Like I can't get him out of my mind!! I will suddenly think of him out of nowhere, I can "feel" him in my chest, its a warm feeling. I also felt in my neck area too. I have felt like this for a few weeks, we haven't spoken in a while but he texted me a few times first. Other than that I haven't heard from him, we went our separate ways. he's not my boyfriend but we kind of broke up. Is he thinking about me or have I lost the plot?
Can you feel someone thinking of you and what are the signs?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have felt the chest and cheek thing. It's not him thinking of you. It's because you really like him and think about him often and you want him to feel/think about you the same way. Your feelings are hurt, but you still hold out hope that he will come around, even when you pretty much know that he probably won't. It'll pass with some time. Usually when you give up hope, because you know that if he was going to do something, he would have done it by now or when another guy enters the picture. Maybe the next one will be "the one". Or maybe your guy will realize that he was/might have been a fool to walk away and he will come back. Just don't sit around waiting for it to happen. Go out and live your life. The right guy will cross your path one day and he will stay. He'll be the one that's worth you, because he will see you for who you are and appreciate/love it. Good luck!

What Guys Said 3

• look up this thing called quantum entanglement. I think you might like the idea.

• No one ever thinks of me so I wouldn't know.

• Not possible. Sorry

What Girls Said 6

• It's not really possible to 'feel" someone thinking of you... I think this is a good example of clinging onto false hope.

• I know a lot of times I will be thinking of him and he texts me, or I will have the phone in my hand to text him and he'll text me first. I think some connections just can't be explained away.

• no i don't.. i don't have that super power yet.

• Maybe your the one who just can't stop thinking about him. Ever thought about that.

• That sounds like a familiar thing. When it happens to me my face gets hot and my mind goes blank only onto the person.

• I don't think you can.