Have you ever commited a crime and if so what was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once open a time;I noticed I stole another's heart unconsiously :( She showed her intention and even told me how she loved me but I didn't see anything attractive to me so I rejected not to hurt anymore and I broke all of my connection with her by thinking this would more help her. I heard she was so sad;i felt sad profoundly because she was a very very nice person and a real friend (6 years ago). When i look back my memories i have some stuff like that :( I never wish to hurt a wise lady without knowing and giving hopes... I guess this is a kind of crime also :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• I've pirated a lot of video games over the years.
    I can't really think of anything else lol

I don't have a criminal record lol

• I stole candy from a shop about 35 years ago

• Illegally downloading a shit load of music and software. :P

• Used to shoplift from this tuckshop when I was younger... the place was rife with it though. It was right across the street from my school and instead of being wide and spacious, it was narrow and long, so the cashtender couldn't really see over the crowds of kids!

The shelves were all on the side and there were no cameras, so all you had to do is walk up to the till and use your left hand to grab the snacks...

Not proud of myself though... it was rather stupid.

• I once ate cake with ice cream, is that a crime?

• I stole from a grocery store back when I was 8.

That's pretty much it!

• yeah I got a dui once.

• Disturbing the peace in school I got in a brawl with a Mexican guy it was his first day to the school and we both got fined $250 and payed for it lol.

• Technically, yes and I actually got away with it. However, I was a stupid kid and naive. So, it's not like I intentionally was trying to commit the crime. I don't recall how young I was, but I was young.

• I forgot to add - I committed a misdemeanor theft at a grocery store. It's actually quite a funny story.

• i stole pokemon card packs during break at the pokemon league at a small toy store for like 1 month while riding their scooters.

• hahhaah lmao dude wow ! lol epic

• Lol you better have at least stolen the good cards lol

• well got my Blastose ( or however you spell it) then traded it to my dumb grade 3 friend for his gameboy. HIs mom went motherfucking loco!

• I haven't but @katherine132 stole my heart ❤

• nope never lol

• I used to shoplift sometimes when I was like 15.

What Girls Said 3

• Stole juice from the shop. Accidentally. But still counts I guess.

• I accidentally stole something once too. It was a decoration and I still have it 😐

• @BelleGirl21 haha well too bad I don't have the juice anymore, it was yummy xD

• When I was 6yro I stole five plastic rings from a store because they reminded me of the Captain Planet rings and I wanted to summon him.

• I never have.