How do you sleep?

I sleep with the tv on and a lamp, because I have to have sound to sleep and I can't see anything in the dark, My vision sucks.

• I sleep in complete dark
    67% (31)76% (28)71% (59)Vote
  • I sleep with a tv or some sort of sound on
    17% (8)16% (6)17% (14)Vote
  • I sleep with a light on
    16% (7)8% (3)12% (10)Vote
  • I sleep with a light and tv on.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
25|22

Most Helpful Guy

• every time I go to bed I think of fucked up shit, like a dead girl is just standing next to my bed staring at me. I veer off into the darkness and see if I can see something moving. I think maybe the demon is in my closet. I wonder whats gonna be behind my bathroom door if I open it. all this shit going on in my head put me to sleep lol.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like to have a tv or some sort of sound. its really hard for me to fall asleep in complete silence and darkness. my mind just gets worked up and thinks of a million things lol. especially in this haunted ass house.. im too scared to sleep without a tv! xP

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Very Badly actually, not that that is what you ware asking. I have to much pain to sleep very well. However, to what you are asking I switch off the lights in the bedroom, but have a night light in the hall way, to let me see better when I get up in the middle of the night. Additionally, while I have blinds, they aren't very good, so a lot of light comes through from the streetlight.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I go my bedroom, switch off the lights and then go to sleep and I sleep on bed and in a particular posture only, that's the only way I get sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have those small things too
    except for me it's my window.

I need to have an open window, so that I
    can feel the night air, and see the sky. ^.^

0|0
    0|0
  • I need complete silence and darkness.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in complete and utter darkness on my back or chest, sometimes I'll play recording of a lighting/thunder/rain storm because I love listening to them they sound so peaceful to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right now I can't sleep. I balled for like 3 hours straight just now and before that I balled more. I'm all energetic from it lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete darkness, but I have a fan on because I too need a sound and also I sweat very easily. The fact that I live in Florida too doesn't exactly help either. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Had to be pretty dark, I had unnatural light but moonlight I can tolerate. I also listen to either a fan or a sleep sound, cause TV creates a tiny little light that bugs me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I might flip the light on to go to the bathroom, especially if I'm not familiar enough with where I'm sleeping. But other than that, I would sleep completely in the dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in complete darkness, with all sources of light turned off or covered. And preferably in complete silence.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with a lava lamp on, I used to sleep with the tv on, but I don't anymore because it is no longer in my room

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep completely dark and naked.
    Soo vulnerable.. just the way I like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it dark, but with some sound. Nothing loud or obnoxious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always fall sleep with my laptop / TV / Light on so crazy ,.

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete dark but I have to here some jazz before I sleep

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep poorly. Insomnia is a bitch

0|0
    0|0
  • total dark thanks

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to sleep in dark but there is always someone watching the T. V or the light is on;

0|0
    0|0
  • With my eyes closed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Lights off. Fan on.

0|0
    0|0
  • i totally can't stand the light , though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• I sleep with a night light on, I love the dark, but being alone in it scares me, my mind starts playing tricks on me, so yeah, I feel safer with the night light on. As for sound or silence, I don't care. I can fall asleep easily either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sleep with a nightlight on. Sometimes, I keep the tv on, make a music playlist because the sound makes me feel more comfortable and helps me fall asleep easily.

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever, wherever, and however I want. I don't really get bothered with lighting or sounds and stuff like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate wasting electric or water so I sleep with no lights and no TV. The TV can't even be on standby. It's pitch black.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need complete darkness or else I can't sleep. I also have to be covered by a blanket or duvet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete darkness and complete silence.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in the complete dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to sleep with a small light on but now I struggle to sleep with lights on. I voted complete darkness because even though ur eyes r closed the light still effects ur sleep somehow? Maybe it's just me but yes in the dark

0|0
    0|0
  • complete dark, crawling all up in my blankets if it's not dark enough. And I always enjoy complete silence, so not need to worry about that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete darkness.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need the room to be dark and somewhat quiet.

However, if I am alone, then lights on, bedroom door open.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to sleep in dark

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it dark but not completely dark, a little bit light from the hallway and i usually put music on but not too loud on the lowest volume

0|0
    0|0
  • Only with the light of the streets coming from my windows

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in the dark.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in complete dark and silence

0|0
    0|0
  • I sleep in almost complete darkness. I like when there's a streetlight outside my window or the moon is full and shining in through the pane of glass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I HAVE to sleep with a fan or A/C or else its REALLY hard for me to sleep.

0|0
    0|0
  • Usually complete darkness

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer my room to be as dark as my soul

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted A and I need silence.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's not completely dark and silent, I'm not sleeping. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Complete darkness with a fan. Except weekends then I have the tv on.

0|0
    0|0
  • The TV on.

0|0
    0|0