I just figured out the meaning of life?

I can't believe I found the answer to the question humans have been asking for a long time, but I did! My existential crisises have come to an end!

The purpose of life is SURVIVAL!

Think about it, what do every other animal than humans do? Nothing! They only eat, sleep, have sex, and sit around. They're just alive. As long as there's food and shelter, they're okay. If they already ate and there's nothing else to do, they just chill.

Same with our ancestors, they hunted, gathered, had sex and slept, but also took time to make weapons & baskets and shit that would help them do their daily tasks, also some paintings to the walls because they're smart and creative unlike other animals.

Now that we don't have to struggle to stay alive and find food or build shelters, we humans have LOTS of free time on our hands. We spend it sitting around and thinking what our purpose is while we're already achieving it: surviving.

Most Helpful Guy

• The purpose of life WAS survival, but then we invented oreo cookies.

Now shit just got complicated.

Most Helpful Girl

• With the world going to hell in a hand basket here, dear, it is going to be where we All May have To... Struggle to stay alive and find food or build shelters like our ancestors.
    Good luck and Good Question. xx

• Thanks for the Upvote, sweetie, and Happy Labor Day. xx

• Today is Labor Day? Well, happy Labor Day to you too!

• Labor Day weekend starts tomorrow but Monday is holiday and thank you so much, sweetie. xxoo

What Guys Said 7

• You have to decide and create your own meaning for life that is if you choose to and think and/or feel that life having any real concrete meaning even matters.

Survival, or rather Survival of the fittest is an universal law that will ALWAYS apply as long as there are still living things in existence. And things can get really ugly with it but it's unavoidable so stay vigilant at all times and do the best you can to avoid becoming a victim to opportunity or being in the wrong place at wrong time.

You can survive as long as you possibly can, but even then there is always an expiration date that is inevitable and unavoidable.

• The purpose of life is PIZZA... We live and die for pizza... Nothing more.

38.media.tumblr.com/.../...siEBON1s6sejso1_400.gif

• This question can not be answered since it can not simply have an actual definite answer. If survival was the point then what do you say of people who commit suicide? Obviously it was not their goal. In fact, if there is one universal constant besides taxes, it is death. However bleak this may sound, the purpose of life is to die at some point. Literally anything and everything that has every existed has met it's end.

• Not their own purpose that they choose, in general

• So the meaning of life is staying alive.
    The meaning of life is being alive.
    The meaning of life is living.
    The meaning of life is life.

Circular logic? Pretty much.

Try again next time!

(Hint: what's the point of surviving?)

• I guess. The way Darwin put it, the purpose of all living things is to REPRODUCE, so that their species could live on.

• Lol ya poor animals.. !! Their life is so boring.. when they have nothing to do They be like " damn I wish I had an Xbox one hahabaa 😁

• Gold medal to you

What Girls Said 3

• Bravo Mrs. StatingtheObvious

• Congrats. 🍪

• Haha I agree.