So do you think Ronald Dump stands a legit chance of becoming the US president?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well let's see the last three presidents we've had a ruthless, unprincipled political operative, an unintelligent scion of political aristocracy and a community organizer vaulted into power because he has a good speaking voice. I'd say anything is possible.

• can you explain what you mean by community organizer? (srs)

• It's a modern euphemism for a ward heeler. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ward_heeler

It's what Obama did before he was given safe seats in the Illinois house and then the rather interesting Senate election, the term of which he didn't even complete before being elected president. Quite a story.

Like I said, if that can happen, anything can happen.

What Girls Said 5

• lol well, yes. If he got republican bid (which he probably wont) he does stand a chance at winning a minimum of 44% - 48% of the votes. Now, when you account for jurisdictions and the electoral college, etc. that can certainly be a winning chance.

this wouldn't be because people like him, but because he's republican with the republican vote. and in addition to that, he'd get the KKK votes, he'd also probably rope in the "I swear I'm not racist and socialism is evil" libertarians, and the "all lives matter" moderates :P (JK- but you get the point).

I think that if he got the nomination it would be a possibility. tho he won't get the nomination. SO, the real short answer is no.

• Yes anything is possible, Obama got elected didn't he!

• RONALD DUMP 😂😂😂
    Thanks for the laugh bud.

• Ronald Dump... I'm dying right now. 😂

• I reallyyyyyyyyyyy hope not!

What Guys Said 11

• Sadly, it's a possibility due to a lot of voters being dipshits.

• no. I highly doubt he is going to represent the republican party, otherwise he wouldn't be flirting with running as a 3rd party candidate since no 3rd party candidate has one in over a century

• Ok, this is so out of my backyard, but who the hell wants a guy named Dump to be their representative?

• It's possible

• RONALD DUMP?

• If you are talking about Trump no.

• I hope so!

• I definitely think he can win. I think bush has no shot. I want to see trump win.

• no but Donald Trump does.

• Speaking of dumps I took a shit the other day. It was kind of squishy. Not hard. I think it has a chance to become US president.

• I'm just hoping he gets the nomination so democrats have a sure win.