Non US G@Gers, will you welcome me into your country if Donald Trump some how becomes President of the United States?

• Yes I would, your always welcome in my contry :D
  • Hell no, my country isn't big enough for the both of us
  • I'm a US citizen, pleas welcome me to your country

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course, everyone is welcome in England. You must bring me gifts though. I except chocolate, jewellery, alcohol and shoes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I don't see that many Americans in England so it would be a nice change. Your welcomed.

What Girls Said 21

• You can come to Mexico whenever you want. The government is shitty but we have nice parties in cancun 😁

• Sure. We're an open-minded, stable and rich country and almost everyone speaks English. You only have to deal with a lot of rain and Dutch is not easy to learn.

• I love rain and Dutch problem is nothing that google translate can't fix.

• Yes I know that but the language orgined 😊. So agreed.

• Lower franconian dialect of low German before high German constanent was created.

• If you're fleeing for his hairstyle, then you're welcome. If you're just pissed off at politicians or the weirdo 2-party-system, then just stay there and reform your country.

(of course you're always welcome here)

• Nah this country is not with staying in and trying to spend another half of my life repairing and slaving for.

• LOL, I'm sure he wouldn't be worse than our president. President of my country. All the political leaders in my countries are AWFUL.

• Does your president wage war on wind and steal money from the government to build a stock pile of hair spray?

• No... Lol

• Who cares. Why he didn't get Bosley I'll never know.

• Somebody somewhere taken me too.

• Hahaha Sure. =)

• Pack me in your suitcase.

• Haha sure

Even I would run away from a Trumpified America

Dont even want to think about how that guy can make things worse

• I doubt America would become Trumpified, the only chance Trump has for becoming president is if Bernie Sanders looses the Democratic nomination due to cooperate media and the Democratic National Committee.

• thank you for the link :)

• He can't fix it it can only get worse. The only people that can fix it are the ones who have to put in to much effort.

• LOL.. but i am leaving my own country..

• Welcome to land of kangaroos and koalas! 🐨🐨 mind you, we do not ride kangaroos tho. xD

• *starts packing bags* I'm coming with you! :D

• Ugh, if Trump becomes president, I'm going BACK to my home country!!

• Sure, but I would suggest to choose another country, since this country is the biggest mess ever. 😢

• Leave the leave the trendy mixed race baby accessories and their parents to fend for themselves. That's what they get for making slaves to try to win over. Backfire. Bye bye, not my responsibility or liability.

• Well I sure hope so, cause my ass will be going to Canada.

• I live in Turkey. I don't think you'd want to come here.

• Yea come on up if you can handle the cold winters.

• Fine! You're welcomed to the Mushroom Kingdom. But no crying 😡😣

• I dont trust him hope he is not

• You are better off ditching the country. They only want to hold you slave for all those years of slavery. That or you can contribute to mixing and losing your culture and heritage because everything is your fault because of it for working so hard.

• نقول لهم قلت في شركة

• @PSIHEPA. What does that mean?

• I just hope the new president gets rid of the illegal immigrants and gets rid of that college scholarship made for illegal immigrants like wtf that's not fair
    Getting paid to go to college because they are anchor babies

• Yeah slandered me while slaving me and prevent me from achieving my goals deliberately. I'll leave these country to continue its current path of failure and error.

• Nope. There already are too much unwanted immigrants here.

• I'm leaving. I don't see the point in struggling to get back what was stolen from me.

• I will leave the country too if he wins!

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, you'll find plenty of fun here in Brazil (and adventure since you can be robbed at anytime depending on where you go xD)

• I'm with you but he don't stand a chance to be president so no worries, at least not from him. I don't know who'd vote his dumb ass in though, takes a special kind of person to think that voting in crazy idiot dude who has had so much bankruptcy issues can do anything in terms of help the country lol

• Well all the republicans who would rather vote for the worst Republican over the best Democrat.

• Don't matter, even though it's a 2 party system here unless you can carry enough of the independent vote you won't win. Trump can't carry no independent vote.

• Plus he won't make it out of the primaries, he's only in it for the ego boost of people mentioning the name Trump. Everything he has is called trump this, trump that, he just likes hearing trump.

• I'm a US citizen, and anything would be better than Hillary or Sanders.

• Anything better than Sanders, your joking right?

• Even more socialistic... like USA is a socialist country aleady.

• In some ways it is, otherwise the government wouldn't be in medicare at all, or schooling, etc.

• Of course I would. Why would I turn you away knowing you would have to go back to that?

• Can I come with you OP?

• If you visiting and leave when your stay is over or you come here legally sure, any other way no.

• Hell no, my country isn't big enough for all the American refugees. Oh wait it is.
    You know what you can come but on one condition.
    You have to live up North where barely anyone lives. It would be a great boost for the economy.

• Sure, we can swap places perhaps? I'd love to live in Trump administered US.

• Would you also like to live in a bankrupt America, cause I have a feeling with Trump as president, he'd let America go bankrupt.

• Capitalism will find its way, I don't think you can bankrupt "America". On the other hand, a bankrupted State is a dream come true for me as i'm a libertarian :D

• Lol. I want to leave my country & it is already too crowded :P

• Doesn't matter who's president; the president isn't in charge anyway, he's merely a puppet for the highest bidder. He sold his ideals to get the election in the first place. Thats every one of them since media dominance.

• Hey look, another libtard that hates Trump.

• I don't hate Trump, I just think he wouldn't make a very good president. by the way, since when are liberals retards?

• I meant it more as a joke than anything. I think it's fun to kinda tease people who have a different political view than me. It's like a game. 😝

• Will you Aussies or Brits welcome a American escaping trump? lol

• Is that really a question yes of course u r welcomed anytime

• Sure. U can swap with me.

• Your from the US the same as me, so it wouldn't make no difference.

• Lol yeah I guess

But it doesn't matter cuz Trump is simply the Republicans' version of a joke

• my country is very small but I'm sure we will find a nice place for you ;)

• No problem but just you ;-)

• Why so you hate trump? I love him, he is not being controlled by his party (unlike all the democrats and most of the republicans) he is one of the only few that could actually help our country.

• Your forgetting Bernie Sanders, He's an outsider just like Trump and isn't controlled by the Democratic party or any super pac.

• Have you watched it? If u haven't I recommend watching the whole thing but if u don't want the whole thing skip to 8:00 where it talks about the government systems, but I highly recommend you watch the whole thing.

• Did u watch it @llorando