Would you rather fart on every step you take or never fart again?

Choose wisely...

• fart on every step i take...
  • never fart again...
"will it be one of those cases where the gas needs to escape your body somehow but u can't fart?"

^this

Most Helpful Girl

• Well thankfully us Saturanians do not fart. but you humans would blow up like a balloon or puff up like a puffer fish if you never fart! haha The smart thing is to fart and eat healthy so that your farts won't smell so bad... D:

so if i were human, i'd rather fart than look like this... D:
    night-train.eu/.../puffer-fish.jpg

• or you'd be beeping all day long... that's kind gross too...

• and there is eggless mayo i think.

• tank you! for mhg! :p!

Most Helpful Guy

• Definatelty never again lol, I have a story about that lol

• My mother used to take blood pressure meds and one side effect was constant farting, and everytime she took a step it sounded like a machine gun going off lmao it pretty much was that bad lol

What Girls Said 21

• Fart every step and just buy a mobility scooter to get around :P

• If I farted constantly then each one would be incredibly small. Rather, if I bottled it all up, I would be I'm extreme discomfort. And because you never said anything about increased gas production, my first sentence is true.

• so u'd choose never fart again?

• *high-5*

dat's wot i'd choose as well... i've done it actually once.. i was fartin for 11 steps continuously...

• Haha, you have a rare talent

• i voted a but only in private lol my grandad use to say were ever you be let your wind go free church or chapel, let it rattle lol goodness knows where he got it from

• Fart every step... farts can be Silent and not deadly. But if people had to fart every step, then people would be accustomed to that and not think anything of it and it might not be as funny as it is now...

• Well if you dont fart I'm almost positive you get sick no?

• Never fart again - but of course I wouldn't have indigestion or bloating or gas problems...
    If I would have all of those then I'd choose the first option. Hahaha Though a bit extreme.

• They probably wouldn't be big farts? I just imagine that the gas pains would be intense with never farting again.

• depends... if u just walk then they'd be small smelless farts...
      if u jump or try to reach sth high then they'd be loud eggy farts...
      if u try to do a backflip... then u'll shart yer pants... :|

• I can't do a backflip anyway!

• a somersault then... ;)

• never fart again..

• Never fart again for 200!

• If you need to and hold it in you can mess your body up.

• I would definitely rather never fart again. Gas can be expelled from burping.

• burpin's not allowed by the way...

• Well, damn. That was not part of the original deal.
      My answer remains the same, though. It would be pretty uncomfortable physically, but it would be very awkward and disgusting to walk around with a fart cloud surrounding you.

• Never again. For the most part, farts are odd and kind of unnecessary in my opinion. I'd rather burp. :p

• What do you think.

• Fart every step no thanks.

• I already have option B so...

• Never fart

• Never again

• Lol im dead just imagining both situations haha

• Well I rather never fart again. It's stinky.

• Never fart again

• Never farther again.

• farther?

• Lol auto correct. I meant fart, I'd rather not fart. I don't know why it wants to censor that word.

• huh... since when fart word's censored?

What Guys Said 13

• Hi my name is Fart

• Really there's no good choice here, If you chose the latter answer then you'd explode sooner or later. We humans are virtually walking bombs, and if you chose the first answer then well you'd use up all the gases in the human body and that's not good either.

• Tough one - What are the repercussions of not farting - Gas build up is quite unpleasant - Sometimes when your guts are bad you need a fart.

• I'm taking a nother route, and making sure
    I never accumulate any of that sort of gas.

That way I don't have to bother
    either myself, or other people.

Vote B.

• Lol Why am I not surprised that klaatu is the one asking this?

• well... guess coz i've got some obsession wid farts, poop, music polls, MHO percentages and veterans and newbies in GAG... :|

• You sure do, dude.

• This so idiotic...

• Wait, how is never farting a bad thing?

• "Gas production is an essential, normal function of the gastrointesinal tract, and most healthy individuals pass up to 1,200 cc (over 40 oz) of gas each day"

answers.yahoo.com/.../index

• If you just shit enough you won't have to fart. I never fart in front of people, and I only have to if I've been holding in poop for a long time.

• This depends… will it be one of those cases where the gas needs to escape your body somehow but u can't fart? Or will u never need to pass gas ever again?

• Is this inspired by the spontaneous combustion episode of south park?

• nope... actually i've farted for 11 steps once...1 fart/step

• never fart again

• never fart again... not a fussed about farting person really

• So if I choose never fart again do I belch the fart or something? The gas needs to go somewhere.

• nope... it will stay... dat's y i said choose wisely... ;)

• It would be funny to fart like there's no tomorrow, but my pants wouldn't handle it