Why some people here still assume I get lots of Xper whilst I’m not even on top of the week?

Oh c'mon now it's unfair...

Yesterday 116
Last 7 Days 1339

^see?

Most Helpful Girl

• Still a lot compared to most. Myself yesterday 0 last 7 days 93. lol hahahahaha

• Yesterday 164
      Last 7 Days 1196

lower and lower... 8)

• Ahhhhh but you work so hard at it too. lolhahahaha

• huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it takes a long time to change peoples' impressions - It is only over the last summer you changed your usage style.

What Girls Said 4

• No matter What, @KLaatu51, Da Master of your Domain. x

• we don't assume that.. you are already a master.. so it is not noticeable..

• some still do though...

• That's still a lot. You've accumulated half the xper I've made since I joined in just 7 days.

• I don't see your comments often now why

• i'm being more thoughtful when i post an opinion... so less activity.. ;)

What Guys Said 8

• Because most people here consider you a GaG celebrity, that's why you need to endure all the fame ;)

• You will always be the guy to beat KLaat; you're simply that awesome dude and well known

• don't be snide klaatu ;) 😂😂😂

• I guess Its like when you had told me about your time spent tn Prison in Greece when you had a laptop you would type on gag while you were there and you had to pay off the guards so you can get a laptop. lol

• because ur the freakin brand ambassador of GAG, ever since I joined this site 2-3 months, all I see is "KLAATU" "KLAATU" "KLAATU", every second question "KLAATU" every long comment "KLAATU" its like ur here 24X7 man, how the fuck would someone not think ur like the site owner or sth.

• LOL so wait I beat you? because I just saw that I was one of the top Xpers of the week.

• u did... u post way more often than me i can see... ;)

• 12-15 among how many?

those last few weeks my percentage's almost 60% on average!!

since last Tuesday -11 days ago- i got 316 MHOs out of 528 (includin auto-selected)... so it means my percentage's 59.8484848485%... ;)

• I don't know I think out of 20-30 questions that day or something.

And nice.

• Cause you are Klaatu

• Because your rank is Master