I know that unneccessary violence is wrong but for the sake of the question let's say somehow you found yourself in a street fight with some randomer. You're not fighting for your life but you're fighting to knock the other person out and win and so is your opponent. Would you be able to handle yourself?
- I'd have no idea what I was doing but I'd try my best39% (7)24% (4)31% (11)Vote
- I'd have some basic understanding of what to do because I've fought before but not much11% (2)12% (2)11% (4)Vote
- I'd know what to do because I've been in plenty of fights, on and off the streets17% (3)24% (4)20% (7)Vote
- I'd know what to do because I practice fighting often0% (0)29% (5)14% (5)Vote
- I think I'd know what to do because I've practiced a martial art before but I don't any more.6% (1)11% (2)9% (3)Vote
- I'd just play dead.22% (4)0% (0)11% (4)Vote
- Other5% (1)0% (0)4% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
Most Helpful Guy
I'm against a single unarmed person?
If he/she isn't a martial practitioner, the most difficult part
would be knocking them out in the least hurtful way.
I consider myself fairly skilled in the art of fighting
both unarmed and with several different weapons.
Martial arts have been a passionate hobby of mine
for a very long time, and It may be my arrogance/ego speaking
but I couldn't imagine myself losing, a one on one unarmed fight.
Untrained people are fairly simple to deal with
and their mistakes are pretty obvious.
But then.. you never know what happens in a fight
unexpected things could occur.. that's not unusual.1
- Show AllShow Less