Have you ever been drunk?

0|0
17|9

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend made fun of me because I can't hold drinks very well, so determined to proove her wrong I pretty much ended up the drunkest I've ever been and never ever wanna be again.. hangovers are nasty bastards 😷

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Legitimately drunk, nope. Never got that far, it's not easy for me to get drunk, alcohol doesn't affect me that much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've gotten drunk a few times but it's not that fun :P I usually just stick to getting a little tipsy now and then back off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never.

I hope I never am.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never got that drunk before. I've drank a lot but it doesn't really affect me much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not interested into getting drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never :) not even tipsy :')

0|0
    0|0
  • When am I not? 😜 lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never drank beer but I've tried root beer! its the same thing... right?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes many times

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course. Only sometimes though. One beer and I'm pretty much gone lol

0|0
    0|0
  • actually, no, never been drunk, i dont drink alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a few times. I get drunk very easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't like alcohol so I don't drink

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a lightweight, too. I have only been "blackout" drunk twice.

Thank God I was at home with close friends I trusted and not at some club or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • i never have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get drunk every weekend.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yeah I've been pretty bent out of shape. Drank a fifth of tequila then ended up in jail once. I don't even remember the stay, the bail out, nothin. I came to like a day later with the worst headache of my life with my dad looking at me like I was insane. It really took like a week to bounce back from that; then probation and a bunch of other crap.

My other officially drunk time was on my 21st birthday. Literally gulping full glasses of liquor. My friends had to carry me out of the bar then I was hanging out of the passenger window just drooling for the 20minute car ride home; and then my friends took shifts making sure I didn't vomit and die in my sleep.

Now that I type all that out it sure sounds like I've got a problem with alcohol. Anymore though I have a beer or two with dinner and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thousands of times.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too many times

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes absolutely

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been drunk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but no more

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah a few times. no big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jesus, didn't realize how many pussies were on this site. Yeah, I drink, I've been pretty hammered a few times, but I prefer just to get a little buzz or slightly drunk, getting wasted gets old real fast.

1|0
    0|0
  • im an alcoholic.

0|0
    0|0