What's wrong with me? I don't know why I feel this way?

It's hard to explain but ever since I met this guy I can't stop thinking about him and having dreams about him. I picture our future together like it's real. It's so weird and I can't get these feelings to go away even though I want them too cuz I'm not sure how he feels about me yet but everytime I see him my heart starts racing and I can't breathe. When he hugs me it's like time stops and no one else is in the room. Lame I kno. I'm so confused. Never had these feelings before.

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like someone's in love, don't worry it's not a serious disease (well depending on how it goes ;) )

• That's not possible... is it? I've only known him for a few months and we're just friends I have no idea how he feels about me. This is gonna suck... I hate these feelings...

• You certainly display many of the symptoms :) don't be so doom and gloom it could work out better than you expect

What Girls Said 1

• its totally normal and there is nothing wrong with you!