Does Proactiv+ work?

I just started using the new Proactiv+ and I'm wondering if it will actually work and if it will bleach my clothes/pillowcases. Have any of you tried this product? Did it work? Did it damage anything? Should I have any other concerns?

Most Helpful Guy

• it works when you use it. But right after you stop... like the first 3 days pimples magically reappear out of thin air.

• You used it? Did it sting your skin at first? If so, did that go away?

• oh no way, But then again I hope you don't try to wipe it off with your towels before washing it off your face.

• Oh of course not! haha thanks again!

Most Helpful Girl

• I used it. No stinging or bleaching. It's a decent product but wayyyy overpriced. If you've got the money to spare, go for it. If not, don't sweat it.

What Guys Said 2

• Goodjob. You're now a slave to that product. Proactiv is probably one of the biggest scams out there on the market. I heard it works but you have to keep using it or your acne will come back worse. I don't know if yours moderate or severe but I would use Pronexin since it's an all natural solution. I used it and it was good.

• I used it for like 4 weeks and honestly i didn't notice any big change

What Girls Said 4

• i used it and it worked for me for 6 years before i got immune to it
    ... and yes, the peroxide will bleach the collar line of your colored shirts

• works... your skin tends to get addicted to it though, forget to use it once and you'll have a massive breakout, at least thats what happened to me

• It works, but it fucks up your skin because it just dries out the acne, if you stop using it BAM they magically appear like you never even used the product, don't use it , use skin clarity if you have that in your suburb.

• Given what I heard, yeah