Help me find my sexuality?

I think I am bisexual, but i'm not sure.
I first was attracted to just girls, but now I feel slightly attracted to guys also.
I want to love a girl,
but I also want to be loved by a guy.

• Bisexual
  • Straight

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want a relationship with more than one gender (e. g. guys and girls) then chances are you're bisexual. I'm bi too, I know that it can be scary and confusing at the beginning :) I'd take time to think it through and try to understand what you want before settling on the label, but however you feel is totally valid.

What Girls Said 4

• You are very young still. Do not worry about labeling yourself. You will figure it out over time. Right now, just do what feels right to you.

• It's normal to go thtough a phase where you question if you are straight or not. It will get clear after some years

• bi sexuality is different for everybody, it sounds to me like you are bi-sexual, but don't be in a rush to decide.

• I think you're just confused.

What Guys Said 4

• Don't worry about it, at your age. It's OK to be hetero, or bi, or gay, or whatever you like, just don't let people trick you into being their toy because you aren't sure!! Take your time, and just feel what you feel, and don't let others tell you what you should do! Find a group, about your age, of others that have the same thoughts. There are groups in most, even small cities.

• maybe talk it out with a school counselor

• You're bi-curious or straight with minor gay urges.
    You will only know for certain if you do something I have never recommended before "watch gay porn".
    If you like it than you are either bi-curious or bisexual.
    Then you would need to sleep with a guy to be certain.

• How the hell should I know? Fool around with both and find out.