Do you think these guys need kittens?

I notice these hot guys on here all the time and I think they could use a kitten. To be specific, @Nuqood @DoraLikesSugar @MistNigqa808 @PiuBelloAmante @QooLipBite What do you think?

Do you think these guys need kittens?

• GET THEM A KITTY NOW!
  • AWWW KITTYYY!!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ฝ
  • Huh?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. I've always dreamt of a life that resembled Cats the musical, except without the cats and the singing. If Cats was about dogs who don't sing I think it would've been better and perhaps even more famous and beloved. But that's just my opinion.

I'm not hot Deezyy.

I'm on fire.
    http://oi61.tinypic.com/28qmvp.jpg

• You're so cheeky. I knew it, you're lava. So hot. So fire. I won't touch though, I want my fingers. 🌋

• Tee-hee, stop it you!
      Cheers for MHO Deez.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• My Mistnigqa sense were tingling + did someone call? www.catgifs.org/.../215_ears_cat_gifs.gif I use to love scaring my cats shitless via busting into the room while they were sleep like this lol http://www.catgifpage.com/gifs/264.gif I guess #Nigqa right here is testing out his #ShortStroke LOL media.giphy.com/media/3VaxCf3zah8wE/giphy.gif and final gif of this random post of mine is a car who has 1 fucked up resting bitch fast or ya know he likes ot be confused!!! www.catgifs.org/.../206_confused_cat_gifs.gif

• and the final gif in this random post of mine is a cat who has 1 fucked up resting bitch face or ya know he just likes to be confused!!! *

• Naw cats are the mean 1's >_<

This one time I was taking I taking a dump right. Well, this cat was hiding inside of the shower curtain (I had no idea since I've never seen a cat hide in a bathtub -_-). Now while I'm in the process of dropping a log in the toilet the cat just POPPED OUT OF THE DAMN BATHTUB WITH A LOUD MEOW!!! -_-

Which caused me to get scared shitless literally since I splattered pop all over the toilet + a little bit of the wall and the floor ALL THANKS TO THAT CAT (I had diarrhea so you know the struggle was real trying to clean that crap up)

This is what pissed me off + made me want to throw that cat in that toilet full of poop (I should have)

The cat just looked at me + scratched the door and meowed without a care in the world. Ya know so she could leave -_- LIKE WTF!!! WHERE YOU DOING THERE INT HE FIRST PLACE ____?

I named that cat #ShitBandit after that day lololol

• Dayum. That cat was on a mission >.<

• I need a sexy girl
    Not a kitten

I can't meep a kitten in my dorm, but the residential assistant said nothing about sexy girls 😝😝😝

• Aww shux 😂❤️ Thank you

I love kittens... But bunnies are better 😂😉

• "those hot guys" - only one has an actual picture of himself xD strange... but yeah why not. everybody should have a kitty !

• I had a kitty for 13 years, but we had to put him down.

He's the only kitty I want, so I don't want another kitty.

• Aww, that's heartbreaking.😢

Sorry for bringing on the feels. 😞

• Lol, where did kittens come from?

• I'm already a cat so I'm good. ;)

• Cats suck.

• I'd love to " Feed " a" Kitty " right now ;)

• Of course you would. Kitties eat mature meat though.😉

• I don't even take biology... It's primary school natural science 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 5