Do you think the millenial generation is better or worse then previous generations?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Just as good (or bad)
    Read:
    Aetas parentum pejor avis tulit nos nequiores, mox daturos progeniem vitiosiorem.
    ------------------------------------
    "Our fathers, viler than our grandfathers, begot us who are even viler, and we shall bring forth a progeny more degenerate still"? Horace, Carmina. Odes III, 6. ( 2000 years old)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "The children now love luxury; they have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise. Children are now tyrants, not the servants of their households. They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and tyrannize their teachers."

This quote is accredited to Socrates, more than 2,400 years ago.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• There's some good ones and some bad ones. The bad ones dominate most forms of social media so it looks like were super bad. But there's good people doing good things in the world from the shadows. I mean we don't have the KKK in thousands marching around D. C. so that's something we have on the Lost Generation...

2|0
    0|0
    • True, i actually think a lot of people are color blind in my generation.

• Sorry but I hate the term "color blind" because that just means someone can't distinguish the fact that there is still racism and prejudice in our society.

• Better, but still very flawed.

2|1
    0|0
  • In some aspects yes in others no. Each generation have their flaws.

1|1
    0|0
    • What do you think is out biggest problem?

• Show All
    • What about people who dont feel a part of society or hate society. People who are in a bad situation and decide society is at fault.

• Probably they suffered rejection from a group of people or a community or they get harm in a time where they felt vulnerable so all that anger and blame they trow it to the society in general in order to assimilate all that suffering and give it logical answer.