Why are beards suddenly deemed 'fashionable' & 'cool'?

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Because they are sexy. Beards forever!

image.spreadshirtmedia.com/.../...e-Big-Beards.jpg

0|2
    0|0
  • it is just fashion , next year you never know
    maybe this is gonna be a trend :D lol

cdn.visualnews.com/.../Incredibeard-2.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • no idea lol. i mean beards r great dont get me wrong, but i dont see what the hype is about

0|0
    0|0
  • Because everything that was fashionable years and years ago is coming back into fashion. The fashion cycle.

0|0
    0|0
  • no idea at all must be a fashion memo thing I missed, although I do have to admit nicely groomed faces can actually be attractive with hair (previously deemed too prickly and messy)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not about the fashion, the one wearing them is the men😏, tbh i find them classy, attractive and more masculine :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm more of a scruff girl myself. Brody Jenner is a prime example.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. But I don't like beards.

0|0
    0|1
  • I think they have always been cute on men. I guess it takes Hollywood to have others come around.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wish they werent.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's just trend right now

0|0
    0|0
  • They always have been, in my opinion anyways...

0|0
    0|0
    • Have they? Lol, I used to get attitude for mine a few years back, now I get compliments :)

• Show All
    • You sound a very wise woman ;)

• Haha thanks :P

What Guys Said 9

• Beards have always been cool, and they'll continue to be cool well after their coolness has worn off.

1|2
    0|0
  • I started to see the footballers wear them and I was in Madrid during the summer where a lot of the young men had beards.

0|1
    0|0
  • Should it really matter whether people find it cool or not? I mean I'm still going to grow and wear one regardless because I want to, in the end the majority, the sheep just follow fads, follow what you want.

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea. I think some people think that having a beard makes you look mature and older, which isn't necessarily accurate of the person with such beard. You could have a beard and still be immature. I personally have a beard so that I can be warm in the winter. I do trim it, so it's not too long. Otherwise, the food will get stick in it and that sucks.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hipsters made it a fashion statement but I think it's here to stay

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if you're white or maybe. If you're brown, people think you're a terrorist and you get looks.

0|0
    0|0
    • No, it works well here. I am a teacher and my friend is trying to get me to transfer to migrant education. The first thing i asked is will I have to shave my beard, and he is like no... no... they will love it :)

• Yeah because trends repeat themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • They are? In this day and age, I think that most gay men are openly gay and don't try to fool anyone by having a fake wife.

0|0
    1|0
  • They don't. Masculinity has almost always demanded a beard.

0|0
    0|0