Why did this girl say this about me?

I heard this girl in my grade in high school say" yeah I don't even get why boys like her. She's not even pretty I mean she's ok she's not ugly and she isn't even popular she's such a loner and so weird and awkward". She doesn't know I heard her though. I think I've only talked to her twice and she doesn't know me. I'm always pretty nice to her but she pretty much ignored me but I didn't think she's say this about me? !

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Guy

• well, girls in your age often do that. I think maybe she is jealous. you know, people need balance psychologically, if one can not be satisfied from one thing, she will do something else to satisfy herself. I think this girl did this because she thinks she is not as good as you. maybe your are more beautiful than her or some other reasons. ignore that, pretend nothing has ever happened. next time you meet her, still say hello to her, and that's enough. is that helpful? : )

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• she's a mean girl.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Its cause your different you dont try to blend in thats why she's jelly. You got a diversity when it comes to who you could date. where as she is struggling to get a real guys attention at your school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• people are mean, don't let her words bother you!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ugly people call others ugly beautiful people can see even the most plain looking people as beautiful

0|0
    0|0