Have you ever had braces?

• I've never had them
  • I'm going to/thinking about getting them soon
  • I have them now
  • I used to have them

Most Helpful Guy

• used to think they were cool and now i know i was wrong
    but its so freaking cute when a girl has them

• Do you have braces at the moment?

• No i used to think they were until my sister got them, they look annoying but whnever i see a girl with them i think they look cute

• thanks for mho

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• Nope I have never had them. Have you?

• When I was a child, my parents made me wear them:
    encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images

Why don't parents think of the harm fashion choices can bring upon a child? All the other kids yanking on the elastic and snapping them against your chest or back... why didn't they just make me wear a belt instead?

• Many moons ago I had braces from approximately 1978 to 1983

• never ever in my life

• No, luckily not.
    After my sister got them I got checked too and they weren't sure if I need them... had to wait 6 months and then they checked again and said I don't need braces. Was so happy and it was the right decision :)

• U-G-L-Y on the outside*

• No i was lucky 😊

• I've had them on for almost 6 months.

• I've never needed them I've always had perfectly straight teeth. All my 8 sibling got braces though. lol

• I never had them but I wished I did especially after an ATV accident that messed up a lot of my teeth up front. Considering getting them once I have a decent paying career. My teeth have definitely been a big insecurity of mine (can't even smile in pictures).

• I never had braces but i did have a overbite that would be
    annoying when i would eat but it's unnoticeable

What Girls Said 12

• I had a retainer at night for a year to move my four front teeth into a perfect line and it worked. So worth it!

• My teeth are a mess and my dentist is going crazy that I don't have them but she's just going to have to live with it because I have my music to worry about before my teeth. Having braces would be purely cosmetic and I don't care about my face enough to jeopardize my music.

• nah never.

• I had them from Grade 2 to Grade 6 to try and prevent jaw surgery. It didn't work. I mean, I haven't had the surgery, but my new orthodontist wants me to. Sorry, bud, I'm not spending an additional three years in braces.

• No. I actually wanted some when I was younger, but they said I didn't need them. My one bottom tooth is very slightly crooked and it bothers me, the rest of my teeth are straight.

• No, I haven't.

• I had them for 4-5 years. I got them off when I got to the 8th grade.

• never had them... they are wayyy too expensive

• yes. it's painful the first few days after the orthodontist does the routine adjustments but it's worth it. just remember to wear the retainer every night or else all that pain is for naught.

• Never had them nor did I ever need them BUT I did want them because I thought they were cool

• I had them for 2 and a half long ass years lol.

• No, I've never had braces.