If you had more than a trillion dollars to build your own private armed forces/army and one mother base for it, would you do it?

Imagine have your own private armed forces base and all that nice stuff.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure... but isn't there better stuff to spend it on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I did have that kind of military power, I'd be going around subduing hostile nations and terrorist organizations or selling my services as a mercenary force.

What Girls Said 3

• Hell yeah!
    Army of the dead! Would be the name.
    XD it would be the most unexpected.

• yes and then donate them to the military in my country... or donate the money to them or buy them better stuff or pay for trianing or feeding... etc

• Only is the zombie apocalypse was immanent.
    Otherwise I'd spend it on traveling or something.

What Guys Said 9

• No I'm not trying to go to war and die. I rather spend the money very lavishly or do some good with it.

• No, that sounds lame. Blow a trillion dollars on military hardware? What a waste!

• Yep, and once they were adequately trained and equipped, I'd immediately attempt to overthrow North Korea.

• Hmm let's see... create a lot of opportunities for the less fortunate or cause more death and chaos? Hmm decisions... decisions...

• No whats the point?

• I'd rather spend the money elsewhere.

• Invade North Korea and make Kim Jong Un eat dog food. Claim the land which I would be supreme ruler of.

• I'd rather build a spaceplane and get out of this planet or i might threaten to send an asteroid in the direction towards earth and take planet earth hostage while on the way out and get some fun out of the world for a while staying on Europa.

• Yep I'd do it. Nobody would fuck with me. "What? You said you don't like sour Skittles. Better not catch you at the red light booooy."