If you had more than a trillion dollars to build your own private armed forces/army and one mother base for it, would you do it?

Imagine have your own private armed forces base and all that nice stuff.

• Yes
    36% (4)40% (6)38% (10)Vote
  • No
    64% (7)60% (9)62% (16)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|10

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure... but isn't there better stuff to spend it on?

0|0
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if I did have that kind of military power, I'd be going around subduing hostile nations and terrorist organizations or selling my services as a mercenary force.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Hell yeah!
    Army of the dead! Would be the name.
    XD it would be the most unexpected.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes and then donate them to the military in my country... or donate the money to them or buy them better stuff or pay for trianing or feeding... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Only is the zombie apocalypse was immanent.
    Otherwise I'd spend it on traveling or something.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• No I'm not trying to go to war and die. I rather spend the money very lavishly or do some good with it.

0|0
    0|1
  • No, that sounds lame. Blow a trillion dollars on military hardware? What a waste!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, and once they were adequately trained and equipped, I'd immediately attempt to overthrow North Korea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm let's see... create a lot of opportunities for the less fortunate or cause more death and chaos? Hmm decisions... decisions...

0|0
    0|0
  • No whats the point?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather spend the money elsewhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Invade North Korea and make Kim Jong Un eat dog food. Claim the land which I would be supreme ruler of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather build a spaceplane and get out of this planet or i might threaten to send an asteroid in the direction towards earth and take planet earth hostage while on the way out and get some fun out of the world for a while staying on Europa.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep I'd do it. Nobody would fuck with me. "What? You said you don't like sour Skittles. Better not catch you at the red light booooy."

0|0
    0|0